Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pics of Welcome Home (Gibbs and fans Lovefest!)

HOF44

Wow, great pics. How does one become part of the extremeskins crew.

You are a part of it. You joined the site. :) Just keep an eye on the boards and if you can ever make it to a tailgate or welcome home thing, your more than welcome. We would look forward to meeting you and having you join us in the festivities.

You are a part of it. You joined the site. :) Just keep an eye on the boards and if you can ever make it to a tailgate or welcome home thing, your more than welcome. We would look forward to meeting you and having you join us in the festivities.
Absolutely! Welcome to the party!!!! :cheers:

Guest BleedinBurgundyandGold

absolutely AWESOME time at redskins park, especially hugging Joe Salave'a as he got off the bus, AND my brother and 2 cousins got onto the video on www.redskins.comtv for like a minute..........awesome, simply awesome.

Well thanks for the props on the sign y'all but I asked Huly to come up with something similar to it and her and maybe slinky or skinsnatsfan came up with it at the time... It was awsome, even Joe Gibbs liked it...Well enough to sign it anyway! :thumbsup: I don't condone the spitting but he's ours and he needs to be supported too! I didn't happen across him in the lot and it wasnt for not trying, trust me. I wanted him to see it and to wish him well!

Joe Salave'a, Carlos Rogers, Marcus Washington, Joe Gibbs these are some of the people I saw take time to share themselves with the fans and it was greatly appreciated. Im sure there were many more but it was absolute bedlam.

Huly and Pez did a great job getting (and keeping) everyone together and everyone that made it out to Redskins Park deserves all the thanks in the world for the look on Gibbs' face. He was truly and deeply moved by the support of the fans and I was proud of everyone who took the time to show up.

What you had here was Real fans supporting the TEAM, not themselves, their website whatever... So I was just happy to tell as many of the players and coaches how proud we were of them. I just wanted to shake Joe Gibbs' hand, he did then he asked what I wanted him to sign... :laugh:

Great showing folks..absolutely great! Nice to see you all and meet the few of you I hadn't before!

(Except for the solo-chant guy!)

we MUST do that again for the seattle game WIN, LOSE, or DRAW!! we have to show thanks for this season. Me and all my friends will be there, come out with us!! "Redskins fans are the best in the world." -Joe Gibbs

Absolutely. Even if they don't win in Seattle, they went the distance!

I was there also with my girlfriend and had a great time! We got to KPs late because we drove from MD, I had a few drinks (she was driving), I wanted to meet 'yall, but it took forever for the bartenders to quench my thirst and my girl was getting antsy, so we headed out to Redskins park....

I was really surprised to see how many people were already there! There was a lot of parents with their younger kids (7,8,9,10,11 year olds) which was good to see... the future extreme skins. I guesstimate the crowd at 700+.

I got a bunch of pictures and some video. I found out the flash in my camera sucks, but got a few good ones. The video is great because it'll give you a sense of how many people were there and how excited we all were. I got two good clips, one when the crowd spontaneously broke out singing HTTR!

The other when the buses arrived, we all started chanting "We Want Seattle", it was awesome!

Here are the pics. I gotta find somewhere to host the video.

skins1.jpg

Dan Snyder's Maybac Limo- sweeeet car...

skins2.jpg

Crowd waiting for the buses to arrive - right before a spontaneous HTTR broke out. Awesome!

skins3.jpg

My girl and I (feeling good!)

skins4.jpg

This is outside of the park, before they opened the gates. I was trying to show how many people were there,

but my flash just didn't light-up the place. There was people in front of me as far as the eye could see.

I was about half-way in the line.

skins5.jpg

Lavar mobbed

skins6.jpg

Lavar

skins7.jpg

Lavar

skins8.jpg

When the buses pulled-up. This is when we started chanting "We Want Seattle, We Want Seattle..."

I was there also with my girlfriend and had a great time! We got to KPs late because we drove from MD, I had a few drinks (she was driving), I wanted to meet 'yall, but it took forever for the bartenders to quench my thirst and my girl was getting antsy, so we headed out to Redskins park....

Gigantor... sorry we missed ya guys, we all ran over to my place before we headed to the park. When we get this going for this week, you will have a bit more time at KP's because of the the (most likely) late arrival of the skins. Don't worry... KP's is open till 2 am :D

You can PM Huly for more details...

HOF Bob ... Like always, AWESOME PICTURES. The second picture of Gibbs where he's smiling away is my favorite. It truly shows how happy Gibbs was to see the gathering of fans!

Pez, Huly, HSF, Blondie, HOF and KB ... it was so nice to see all of you!!! I cannot wait for the Rolling Tailgate this weekend!

Slinky - it was nice to meet you! :)

Huly - Thanks for talking me through how to get from the airport to the Park. I really appreciated it!

The second picture of Gibbs where he's smiling away is my favorite. It truly shows how happy Gibbs was to see the gathering of fans!

Thats my favorite too. I am going to get it enlarged and see if one day I'll be lucky enough to get it autographed.

Gigantor... sorry we missed ya guys, we all ran over to my place before we headed to the park. When we get this going for this week, you will have a bit more time at KP's because of the the (most likely) late arrival of the skins. Don't worry... KP's is open till 2 am :D

You can PM Huly for more details...

Will do Pez and hopefully we can have a cold one in celebration of our first NFC Championship appearance in what? 14 years? :)

Will do Pez and hopefully we can have a cold one in celebration of our first NFC Championship appearance in what? 14 years? :)

Gigantor... Huly will have to take my place concerning that beer with ya.. I will be in Las Vegas attending a bachelor party...

Here is to you taking my stead in singing hail to the redskins at KP's while I am away :cheers:

Archived