Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gregg Williams on ST ejection: Comcast (MERGED)

Potato Sack

Funny thing is, the normal reaction would have been to remove the helmet & wipe the alleged spit from the face. Anyone see that, cause I didn't.

Just sayin.

I was just about to say that TK.

If you get spit on, your first reaction is to wipe it off. I think every human being on earth is grossed out by having another mans spit on you.

Also, you can't ignore an open hand slap to the head of another player.

Who cares we won they lost our D was better than there d they talked smack on there site look they said destroy us simms said our D didn't pressure him . I ask you all through adversity through the long road in bad times I have stood by my team there isn't a tougher team out there. I hope seachicken's watched us dismantle the best d in the NFL.To Clinton Portis I have believed since day one no excuses no retreat.Hail SKINS.Sean Taylor please don't get ejected again we need you the team needs you.

I was just about to say that TK.

If you get spit on, your first reaction is to wipe it off. I think every human being on earth is grossed out by having another mans spit on you.

Also, you can't ignore an open hand slap to the head of another player.

Wow, very valid points.....I didn't even think about that. I was just imagining what my reaction would've been BEFORE taking a swipe at the spitter; You guys are right, my hand would have gone to my face to wipe the spit away.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wether Taylor spit or not isn't the problem. The plays over, you just stopped a team on a third and long situation. Shut your mouth, get off the field and let them punt the ball for Christ's sake. Why jepordize your team with a stupid personal foul. Taylor is no doubt a great athlete that is very important to the Redskin defense. It's time he realizes just what his stupid behavior does to his teammates. Walk away Sean!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree but at the same time I think that's what makes Taylor Taylor. He's the enforcer of the team. I don't agree with spitting (which he didn't do) or anything physical but talk **** and let the other team get worked up over it.

I have a 42inch HD TV, I can see if someone shaved or not it is so clear. I slowed down my Tivo and can't see Sean spit at any time! Also, they have to throw a flag on pittman for hitting him in the head. You can just change the rules and not call a foul just because you call one on another player.

Exactly, the penalties either offset or you let'em duke it out a little with some shoving and then seperate it...

my only thing is, that he was accused of doing this to TJ Houshmanzedah last year, so i am inclined to think that he did do it, especially if the ref was right there to see it

I want to believe taylor, but I dont know if i can

EDIT: I am not a Taylor hater, in fact he is probably my favorite Redskin

The best thing about this incident was that he didn't react negatively towards getting thrown out. I'm glad he didn't curse the refs or give anybody the finger. He walked off the field looking upset and dissapointed. But I was happy that he didn't cause a scene.

Add to that the fact that our defense was able to make sure they didn't continue that drive, and I'm very happy with the way the situation was handled.

what i saw looked like he made a motion to spit. But he could have just been saying something forcefuly, i dont know.

yeah...if u look at the bad to the bone videos or the highlights of this year...everytime time he talks he moves his head a lot

He;s done it before. You guys are turning into the Eagles.

I know you're worried about tomorrow.....no need to lash out. Just hope your team is still in it after the first half tomorrow. Don't be getting all jealous about us having an earlier game. :laugh:

Hopefully he will not be suspended... I dont think it will come to that.. he will probably just pay a fine....

Also it didnt seem like his head moved enough to spit.... the announcers said ooo his head moved forward and all that it didnt move all that much and he always nods ect when talking that smack.....

I dont know if he did or not.. but i am going to be a homer and say he didnt... and give em hell next week ST....

Archived