Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gregg Williams on ST ejection: Comcast (MERGED)

Potato Sack

I have a 42inch HD TV, I can see if someone shaved or not it is so clear. I slowed down my Tivo and can't see Sean spit at any time! Also, they have to throw a flag on pittman for hitting him in the head. You can just change the rules and not call a foul just because you call one on another player.

I have a 42inch HD TV, I can see if someone shaved or not it is so clear. I slowed down my Tivo and can't see Sean spit at any time! Also, they have to throw a flag on pittman for hitting him in the head. You can just change the rules and not call a foul just because you call one on another player.

I blew my cover and ran upstairs toi chnge the channel and watch for the rplay, like you said, on a new sony 51 in hdtv...no spitting observed..it was bs

Wether Taylor spit or not isn't the problem. The plays over, you just stopped a team on a third and long situation. Shut your mouth, get off the field and let them punt the ball for Christ's sake. Why jepordize your team with a stupid personal foul. Taylor is no doubt a great athlete that is very important to the Redskin defense. It's time he realizes just what his stupid behavior does to his teammates. Walk away Sean!!!!!!!!!!!!

No spitting was captured on television. Taylor bobbed his head as he was yelling at him, but he did not expectorate. If it was before ABC changed angles, then everyone's reaction was way off, as Pittman would have went after him earlier and the ref should have tossed the flag earlier.

If this is ends up being a pantload by the refs...

I take it that Taylor's denying spitting at Pittman?

Let's see Pittman deny taking a swing at Taylor. Even in retaliation it's supposed to be a penalty. The correct call would have been offsetting penalties, a warning by the referees to the benches and the Bucs punt the ball. Good for Gregg Williams in believing in Taylor. I expected him to make Taylor sit for the first series against Seattle but this is probably exactly the kind of response from Willams he needs right now.

I can see Taylor staying focused next game as a result. Gregg Williams may be hard on his guys but first and foremost he's a teacher and sticking with Sean through this says a lot about Williams and shows why he deserves the money Dan Snyder just gave him.

Unfortunately you will never know if this would have been the outcome had the skins lost the game. What Williams says privately no one will ever know, but I'm sure both him and Gibbs will have some coaching for Taylor. He could have cost the skins the game because of his stupidity.

Archived