Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ABC commentators Lauging at skins win

Washingtonskins

Let them laugh... we won... and going to Seattle to face them again

exactly...who cares how you win as long as you do...especially in the playoffs...i could care less if all of our wins were like that...all that there is to say is that TB can watch the rest form their couches while skins move one

WIN is a WIN...even if it's ugly

WHat does that say about the Bucs to lose to such a "pathetic" offense.

Remember, your offensive numbers were hurt by the fact that you had 1 scoring drive of 5 yards and 1 scoring "drive" of 0 yards on the fumble return.

That's basically two possessions that your offense didn't get a chance to run plays on.

Plus, your defense was solid (as expected) and kept everything in front of them. We just couldn't make plays when we had to (see: 3&1 and 4&1, catching the TD when it's there for the taking, blocking to clear throwing lanes for Simms, etc.).

WHat does that say about the Bucs to lose to such a "pathetic" offense.

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another way of putting it is, they laugh at us but that says a heckuva lot about our defense and team in general to win an ugly game like that. I think we got our playoff "poor offensive performace" out of the way.

They laughed at the 82 team, 87 team , 91 team especially the 91 team they were saying well they haven't played anyone all year :rolleyes: like I said offense do not win championships defense does as long as the defense continues to do what they are doing we will always have a chance.

F Berman, Young Jackson & especially Irvin. That crackhead drug abuser had the audacity to say that Sean Taylor should be suspened for the seattle game. ABC is a fing joke. and I might add the announcers were totally pathetic. Even Joe t man is he hard to listen to.

They laughed at the 82 team, 87 team , 91 team especially the 91 team they were saying well they haven't played anyone all year :rolleyes: like I said offense do not win championships defense does as long as the defense continues to do what they are doing we will always have a chance.

um...alot of us keep saying that seattle and chicago haven't played anybody all year ....I agree with you....maybe both sets of people should have and should recoginize and respect these teams.

True indeed. The SECOND segment after the game the ABC crew was in fact laughing at the Skins victory and how unimpressed they seemed to be. Do you guys remember what the ABC crew talked about after the FIRST segment?

The first thing they start talking about is how impressed they were with Chris Simms..how the Bucs should surround him with more players..how Shepperd should have made the catch. Not one mention of the Skins victory. Think of the real story line..Gibbs' return to the playoffs and being victorious; 6 wins in a row..Instead, we hear about Chris Simms.

Absolutely ridiculous

Archived