Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Friday Breakdown: Playoff Edition - Bucs vs. the (Red)Skins

Pittman4Two

Dude....first off, you're an idiot. Secondly, that's not even the guy's name. Edell Shephard is his name jackas$. And Mike Carey made it perfectly clear why he it was not a catch and reaffirmed why he is clearly the best referee in the NFL. You are pathetic.

You guys bite everytime. :laugh:

Nice work Pittman - you take trolling to a new level.

I guess I forgot to add in the "cheat factor".

I'm analyzating the game film as we speak. Morgan Shepherd did catch that ball. In fact, I may package the film and send it to NFL League Films for them to copy and then send in to the NFL League Official offices.

Morgan Shephard??? HAHAHA HOly Crap, that use to be a race car driver.. TOO FUNNY!!:rotflmao:

Dude....first off, you're an idiot. Secondly, that's not even the guy's name. Edell Shephard is his name jackas$. And Mike Carey made it perfectly clear why he it was not a catch and reaffirmed why he is clearly the best referee in the NFL. You are pathetic.

My friend ... someone is coming off pretty silly here.

Just not who you think. :)

For those who enjoyed Pittman4Two's pre-game analysis of Bucs vs Skins, his one for Bucs vs Atlanta was even better.

Check out Vick's stats:

Predictions

Falcons

Vick - 12-43 86 yards, 2 TD's, 1 INT, 0 picks

Vick - 23 rushes 192 yards, 2 TD's, 0 INT, 1 pick

Vick - 13 receptions for 132 yards, 2 TD's, 1 INT, 1 pick

Vick - 9 tackles, 1 sack, 1 FF, 2 FR, 3 PD, 2 BB

Vick - 2/3 FG, 2/2 XP

Vick - 1/2 challenges

Bucs (When Vick is off the field)

Simms - 23-24, 423 yards, 4 TD, 0 INT

Pittman - 18 rushes for 114 yards.

Galloway - 11 rec. 223 yards, 2 TD's

A. Smith - 8 rec. 94 yards, 2 TD's

Clayton - 9 rec. 75 yards, 2 TD's

Bucs (When Vick is on the field)

Simms - 0 for 0, 0 yards

Pittman - 0 rushes for 0 yards

Galloway - 0 recepts for 0 yards

A. Smith - 0 yards for 0 receptions

Clayton - 8 rec. 90 yards, 2 TD's

Final Score

Bucs 23

Falcons 3

http://bbs.buccaneers.com/showthread.php?p=1889867#post1889867

My friend ... someone is coming off pretty silly here.

Just not who you think. :)

Om,

Any chance we can get Pittman4Two as an exclusive columnist? I could see a lot of interest in syndicating his analysis to other sites and media outlets.

After all, the Redksins goal is to give the fans information "unfiltered", and Pittman4Two's analysis is about as unfiltered as you can get.

:laugh:

Om,

Any chance we can get Pittman4Two as an exclusive columnist? I could see a lot of interest in syndicating his analysis to other sites and media outlets.

After all, the Redksins goal is to give the fans information "unfiltered", and Pittman4Two's analysis is about as unfiltered as you can get.

:laugh:

Interesting thought.

You can't stop a force of nature. You can only hope to contain it.

Frankly, I think I prefer the wild version. :)

Pittman, If you could give us an outsiders opinion of the Redskins vs Seahawks game I would really appreciate it. Im sure there are alot of other people that need a honest opinion of how you think the game will go.

Without looking at any Seattle or Washington gamefilm, I'd say it's a dead heat.

It'll be a tough game and it'll be interesting to see who will have the bragging rights in the great state of WA for the next year or so.

Without looking at any Seattle or Washington gamefilm, I'd say it's a dead heat.

It'll be a tough game and it'll be interesting to see who will have the bragging rights in the great state of WA for the next year or so.

Good point! Who is the best football team in Washington - now we'll find out.

:cheers:

I want Pittman to write more game analysis. Please.

Pittman can you give an unbiased report on the Carolina Panthers - New York Giants Wildcard matchup?

And Sephiroth, that's lame. Don't do name calling, it makes you look like the fool; especially in this case, because I think you'd not have written what you did had you read the whole thread.

Archived