Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Friday Breakdown: Playoff Edition - Bucs vs. the (Red)Skins

Pittman4Two

Oh look, another psychologist.

At least spell "assessment" correctly for me to give you any credability.

No, I haven't seen the "Ringer" yet, because I've been researching your football team. I'm glad your team doesn't take this game as lightly as you do, otherwise they'd be at home watching the game in their own home.

Right after you understand the difference between sense and cents!!!!!!!! Oh my God, please tell me this person has just came out of some backwater jungle and wants to pretend to play in the big league!! You and BucFanTexas are regular hoots!! This ain't fantasy football, this is the real thing. Your 23rd ranked offense will meet the 11th ranked defense, end of story. Have you seen the Redskins stats for the past five weeks? All these Bucs fans posting on our site are quite entertaining. I just wish they would share some of those drugs!!

Your predictions i think are personally awful. There is no way the skins defense is going to let the bucs offense run and throw all over them that much. I'm not saying the skins are going to win for sure, but i do believe that it is going to be a lot better game than what you think

:helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :logo:

Your predictions i think are personally awful. There is no way the skins defense is going to let the bucs offense run and throw all over them that much. I'm not saying the skins are going to win for sure, but i do believe that it is going to be a lot better game than what you think

:helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :logo:

Sorry Andrew, but it will be worse than I think. If the Skins score, it will be because of the refs.

:laugh:

Sorry Andrew, but it will be worse than I think. If the Skins score, it will be because of the refs.

Now thats funny !!! :laugh: :laugh:

thank you pittman you made my day . :notworthy

this whole thread ahs been a laugh , great way to end my day :applause:

Go REDSINS !!! :bucsuck: :bucsuck:

Have even looked at the strength of schedule for your team this past year? Obviously not. Eat a **** you **** sucker.

Looks like somebody's seriously not getting it.

That in itself, while rather suprising and even a bit amusing at this point, is okay.

Blatantly flaunting good taste, and The Rules, is not.

Please consider that a strong hint.

I admire the effort Pittman4due, but clearly your Buckanear's bias is clouding your judgment.

You say the Redskins will have their hands full with a certain Joseph H. Galloway. I am of a different opinion, kind sir. There is no doubt in my mind that stud safety Matthew Bowen will have Mr. Galloway bottled up all game long, as Mr. Bowen has been blessed with deceptively quick feet and runs the 40 in under 4.3. I see him having at least 2 INTs and perhaps a pick or two.

And while Florida does have a stable of weapons in the backfield including the Buick, Signor Pittman, and of course the speed back Allstate, don't forget the Redskins' tree-o of Portes, Bettis, and Sellers. I think that is a wash, my friend. Add in receivers Santana Moss, Christopher Cooley, and Albert Connell, and I believe the Skins are easily favored to come out on the right side of the margin.

Pittman could you provide a couple of links to your inside knowledge you have posted on other teams message boards? Your abundance of knowledge helps me in my analysis of the games.

I used to post a lot on the Eagles board, but they aren't in the greatest of moods right now, but I believe you could search for it over there.

Same with:

Atlanta Falcons - boards.atlantafalcons.com - good group over there.

New York Giants - boards.giants.com - I love the G-Men.

Just do a quick search for my name within the boards.

I admire the effort Pittman4due, but clearly your Buckanear's bias is clouding your judgment.

You say the Redskins will have their hands full with a certain Joseph H. Galloway. I am of a different opinion, kind sir. There is no doubt in my mind that stud safety Matthew Bowen will have Mr. Galloway bottled up all game long, as Mr. Bowen has been blessed with deceptively quick feet and runs the 40 in under 4.3. I see him having at least 2 INTs and perhaps a pick or two.

And while Florida does have a stable of weapons in the backfield including the Buick, Signor Pittman, and of course the speed back Allstate, don't forget the Redskins' tree-o of Portes, Bettis, and Sellers. I think that is a wash, my friend. Add in receivers Santana Moss, Christopher Cooley, and Albert Connell, and I believe the Skins are easily favored to come out on the right side of the margin.

:applause: :laugh:

Wow No Playoff experience and no picks(INTS) for Simms..think again...Pittman or senior MULLET try this ****tail..... add equal parts of Sean Taylor, LaVar Arrington, Mr. Griffin, and Marcus Washington....for balance of flavor add ice and Portis, Betts, Moss, and Cooley..........Shake Well and Pour over Chris Simms....the results will be a puddle of Puter and Red on the floor or in Raymond James Stadium - Grass.......

Archived