Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Friday Breakdown: Playoff Edition - Bucs vs. the (Red)Skins

Pittman4Two

When he first said that a few weeks ago, I think it was Bubba who said "Pewter Pirates" sounded like a couple of drag queens going hunting for antiques... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:rotflmao:

That's similar to us calling the Skins the Naughty Natives or something stupid like that. :laugh:

LaVar Arrington will need to be on his best game. He'll be matched up against Anthony Becht and/or Alex Smith with Alstott and Cadillac coming out of the backfield. This is when the inopportuned Skins find out what happens when you neglect the FA (Free Agency) period during the offseason. Arrington needed some help at linebacker. Michael Barrow, Dexter Coakley, etc. were all available for pickup, however the "genius" Gregg Williams decided it was better to field the JV squad instead. Look at where that has gotten them...in the playoffs without a home game.

This post makes my head hurt. Barrow was a Redskins last year. He got let go because his Gatorade dishing skills were in decline.

This guy cracks me up. I think he might be using too much hairspray and the fumes are getting to him.

i seriously think that this guy is cooped up in a mental institution. stuck making "analysis" with 1-2 year old newspapers.

pittman4two..."im going to hawaii....yayyyy"

what roman numeral is XXXIIIX? Do you mean XXXVII? So are you trying to go to Super Bowl XL or XXXX? Because i definitely think the bucs can get to Super Bowl XXXX since it doesn't exist. Is this why the bucs ticket password was BUCSPLAYOFF? Did they know that would probably still be too hard for buc fans to remember?

Anyways, we all missed you here, too. All that needs to be said is - SEAN TAYLOR MAKES JOHN LYNCH HITS LOOK LIKE A WATER BALLOON TRYING TO BREAK A BUNKER. He was hurt last game - if Galloway likes walking he won't go across the middle.

Enjoy your quest for Super Bowl XXXX; i know we'll be in Detroit at Super Bowl XL.

We will be in Super Bowl XXXX and you guys will be watching on the TV from Redskins One Place in Washington.

Sorry, that's just my 2 sense. :2cents:

If this post were a little more intelligent I would think it was Mr. Genius.

My favorites are:

- Simms: 23-24, 317 yards, 2 TD's, 0 INTS, 0 picks

So, Simms will have both no INTS and no picks! What a great day that will be

I think the no picks is referring to Chrissie's nose. :silly:

When all the dusk is clear, a champion will arise...that champion will start with B and end in S. Here's a hint: It's not the Skinny Dippers.

hey genius, as important as tomorrows game is (the playoffs are sudden death) it is not any type of championship game. isnt it time for your daily arts and crafts period?

by the way, i see by looking at your location that you are in "tampa bay, FL...in florida" thanks SO much for the clarification. was that for us or so you wouldnt forget?

I've missed you people. Seriously, I have. After studying the playoff situationals, I was preparing for a bye week and ready to face Seattle next week at the Ray Jay. Unfortunately, the officials at the NFL League saw fit to pencil TB (Tampa Bay) is as the #3 seeders. That's fine. In fact, I look forward to this meeting versus your "football" team.

That's as far as I got before actually laughing out loud at this clown...there is no way that this guy is this stupid. He's got to be hamming it up for attention at this point, since he seems to be getting dumber as the year goes along. Either that, or we've got a genuine huffer on our hands here folks - and one with access to a great deal of paint on a regular basis at that.

Come on Pittman4two, haven't you seen The Ringer yet...its not nice to pretend to be a retard (even if it is just to bring some attention to your otherwise meaningless life via an internet message board).

Here's my professional assesment for you P42, after "studying the playoff situationals":

:bucsuck:

We will be in Super Bowl XXXX and you guys will be watching on the TV from Redskins One Place in Washington.

Sorry, that's just my 2 sense. :2cents:

dude, is that in another dimension; is this the same dimension that Alstott got across the goal line in? Are you getting this from listening to radio fuzz like in the movie "contact"? ON the planet Vega I guess the Bucs will be in this weird Super Bowl XXXX. (Does that mean you play 4 Super Bowl 10's now?)

And only one team would be lame enough to name their facility ONe Buc Place. Have you ever been to ONe Buc Place? It looks like a public elementary school in Arkansas. It consists of 2 fields, a small building, and about 4 relocatables. Compared to other teams in the league, the bucs facility, like the city they represent, IS A JOKE. Actually, the Bucs did just buy the land next to it by the private airport to build a modern facility (right next to the old one), but i had to throw that one out there.

That's as far as I got before actually laughing out loud at this clown...there is no way that this guy is this stupid. He's got to be hamming it up for attention at this point, since he seems to be getting dumber as the year goes along. Either that, or we've got a genuine huffer on our hands here folks - and one with access to a great deal of paint on a regular basis at that.

Come on Pittman4two, haven't you seen The Ringer yet...its not nice to pretend to be a retard (even if it is just to bring some attention to your otherwise meaningless life via an internet message board).

Here's my professional assesment for you P42, after "studying the playoff situationals":

:bucsuck:

Oh look, another psychologist.

At least spell "assessment" correctly for me to give you any credability.

No, I haven't seen the "Ringer" yet, because I've been researching your football team. I'm glad your team doesn't take this game as lightly as you do, otherwise they'd be at home watching the game in their own home.

When all the dusk is clear, a champion will arise...that champion will start with B and end in S. Here's a hint: It's not the Skinny Dippers.

Didn't know that 'Skinny Dippers' started with the letter B. I guess only in the same world were your Suckaneers win the SB this year, huh?

Quote <Well, it's evident to me, as it is to other diehard football fans, that the Redskins have benefitted from a soft, easy schedule in the last couple months> Quote

Cough cough splutter - you HAVE to be joking (I suspect you are actually). Check out the relative strengths of schedules of the Skins versus the Bucs. We had statistically the MOST difficult schedule in the entire NFL - our opponetnts were .539 as opposed to your vanilla schedule of .449. See below from Sportsline.

22Washington (Subject to playoffs)1060.625.53923Chicago (Subject to playoffs)1150.688.45724Carolina (Subject to playoffs)1150.688.44925Tampa Bay (Subject to playoffs)1150.688.449

These are two evenly matched teams and it could go either way. I like our chances behind our O'line and Clinton Portis against your small front 7. You had better look to get ahead early - if you don't there will some Tampa defenders looking for a place to hide come the 4th quarter.

I guess we will all see Saturday.

HTTR

Martin

Oh look, another psychologist.

At least spell "assessment" correctly for me to give you any credability.

No, I haven't seen the "Ringer" yet, because I've been researching your football team. I'm glad your team doesn't take this game as lightly as you do, otherwise they'd be at home watching the game in their own home.

if i were you, well honestly i would have myself sterilized, but i digress...if i were you i would worry about my math skills before anyone else spelling errors.

and by the way, it is spelled "credibility"

Archived