Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Friday Breakdown: Playoff Edition - Bucs vs. the (Red)Skins

Pittman4Two

i think even the bucs fans will wanna make this guy swab the poop deck, or sleep with the fishes after a post like that ive never seen anything so terrible in all my years. how can someone post with so many errors, and yet not even admit they just shouldnt even argue about football with their miss cleo like predictions.

Pittman- Why the hit and run? Why do you sign off immediately after posting? Stick around and field some questions.

Hey canes...I'm just trying to fit in a couple more hours of secret game footage of the Skins. I'll field any questions you may have.

I tell ya...I just hope the Bucs don't get too overconfident with this WA group. Pittman will have his choice to run either left, right, or left, no matter the defensive lineup.

Here's a tidbit on how to corral our MVP...once you tackle him, he's down, don't go trying to look all fancy for the fans down here, just make the tackle. You do this and the play is over.

Here's a tidbit on how to corral our MVP...once you tackle him, he's down, don't go trying to look all fancy for the fans down here, just make the tackle. You do this and the play is over.

Hahahaa, oh really I thought after you were down you could get back up and make a dash for the end zone. Pittman I am suprised ESPN hasn't approached you with a contract as a sports writer, with your abundance of knowledge you would certainly be very well liked around the country. Better yet, maybe they will set up a new network for "SPEDS" so you can teach them the various aspects of the game.

Some things I agree with:

Not picking up Dexter Coakley in the offseason was detrimental to our success—not only in the playoffs this year, but for many years to come.

Chris Simms appears headed for Canton after his performance this season. Gotta thank Phil for those jeans. ]

Yeah, I was a little suprised the Simms wasn't even nominated with likes of--Manning, Brady, Tiki, and Alexander for MVP this year. He is having one heck of a season, and I think he might get his first ring this year.

Yeh, I know, his stats aren't as good as those other candidates, however, you have to factor in the strength of the Bucs schedule.

Just take a look at just a few of their games:

@Minnesota

Buffalo

@Green Bay

Detroit

N.Y. Jets

Miami

@New Orleans (Baton Rouge, LA)

@San Francisco

New Orleans

These teams all have playoff potential.

Johnny Gruden diserves to be coach of the year.

Is this guy serious?!! Pittman AND Williams -- 2 TD's a piece? Notice Galloway has 3 TDs -- but Simms only throws 2. You're telling me he's gonna get a TD off an end around or from a HB Option pass? Come on!!!

7 TDs total --- but his final score is 24??? Ba ha ha ha!!!!

Is this guy serious?!! Pittman AND Williams -- 2 TD's a piece? Notice Galloway has 3 TDs -- but Simms only throws 2. You're telling me he's gonna get a TD off an end around or from a HB Option pass? Come on!!!

7 TDs total --- but his final score is 24??? Ba ha ha ha!!!!

Negative on the end around or HB option pass Hail_Skinz. Galloway is going to come around for a reverse option pass, throw it up in the end zone, run down there and catch it himself.

Well, what can I say...

The NFL League has lowered to a new low. On numerous occassions the Skins were allowed to stand pat and tip passes instead of rushing the passer. I can't believe the refs didn't call any leverage penalties. I've seen those calls before during field goals, but NOOOO, they don't call them against passes. Ridiculous...simply, udderly ridiculous.

You can than the Pewter Pirates later for the belated Christmas gifts.

Good luck the rest of the way...cheaters.

Well, what can I say...

The NFL League has lowered to a new low. On numerous occassions the Skins were allowed to stand pat and tip passes instead of rushing the passer. I can't believe the refs didn't call any leverage penalties. I've seen those calls before during field goals, but NOOOO, they don't call them against passes. Ridiculous...simply, udderly ridiculous.

Appreciate the heartfelt congratulations! :laugh:

Well, what can I say...

Leverage penalty?!! That's when you use your own guy to elevate you mook!

"Leaping and leverage – When a kicker is attempting a field goal, opposing players may not use leverage from teammates to leap and attempt to block the kick."

You see, we 'Skins fans wish we could have had more offense in a more convincing win, but you have to live with a team you already beat (talk about benefitting from some BS officiating) coming into your house and beating you...while totalling only 120 yards in offense.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Enjoy the offseason!

Hey canes...I'm just trying to fit in a couple more hours of secret game footage of the Skins. I'll field any questions you may have.

Ok I have a question - were you able to fit in the 3 hours approximately of game footage from yesterday?

Are you feeling it?

Up until a few seconds ago I was certain that "Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy" would always be the dumbest thing to ever make me laugh. I was wrong! :laugh:

Wow! You were off by 1! He was 16 for 53 & 1 TD!!! At least you got SOMETHING right.....

I guess I forgot to add in the "cheat factor".

I'm analyzating the game film as we speak. Morgan Shepherd did catch that ball. In fact, I may package the film and send it to NFL League Films for them to copy and then send in to the NFL League Official offices.

Dude....first off, you're an idiot. Secondly, that's not even the guy's name. Edell Shephard is his name jackas$. And Mike Carey made it perfectly clear why he it was not a catch and reaffirmed why he is clearly the best referee in the NFL. You are pathetic.

Archived