Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Photo crop for Burgundy on Burgundy uniforms...

Tazhog

I don't know exactly what the league policy is, but I've got a feeling they want teams wearing their regulation uniforms for playoff games.

Besides, all burgundy would look like crap. Who knows, though. We could show up looking like an XFL team.

Burgundy + burgundy = college or XFL team.

No team looks good in dark-on-dark. That's just the way it is. Dark-on-dark is usually how unimaginative filmmakers portray fictitious NFL teams in movies. Just looks wrong.

I'd beg to differ. The Seahags wore teal on teal this season and it looked pretty good. I still want to see the B on B for us. Sorry but the B on B is as hot as the chick in Spaceman Spiff's sig. Burgundy jerseys and gold pants would be da bomb too.

I'd beg to differ. The Seahags wore teal on teal this season and it looked pretty good. I still want to see the B on B for us. Sorry but the B on B is as hot as the chick in Spaceman Spiff's sig. Burgundy jerseys and gold pants would be da bomb too.

I think the Seahawks' teal-on-teal looks like ass, but since you're a Skins fan, you obviously still have impeccable taste despite your sartorial shortcomings.

Archived