Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SEAHAWKS say we wont win... LOL

Deefense

I was bored and checked out Seasquawks threads. They dont think we will beat bucs, but they are rooting for us to beat bucs, so they will play us the following Sat. They actually think we will be an easier win then the others. LOL

Apparantly they have seahawk droppings for brains.

theyre not a bad team, but they have to be the most over rated NFC team.

they had easiest schedule by far.

Im not wanting to look past Bucs, but lets beat the **** out of the Bucs, then go to Seattle and upset them f****.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

seahawks link http://www.stateoffootball.com/MBGroups.aspx

If tampa wins they play the bears if we win we play the seesucks.

The Seahawks are pretty good, but I believe the team to beat is Chicago now. With the bears tough defense, and Grossman back at the helm, this really gives them a lot of fire power with some dangerous receivers to add to their good runners. This isn't the same Bears team we saw early in the season, they can score now.

Would be nice if we won in Tampa, then I will be headed to Seattle to watch the Redskin in person!

:fingersx:

I've watched the 'hawks closely (by default) for 20 years. I don't think they're Colts-beaters, but I think our fans here take them way too lightly by and large, which is no biggy. I know their history well. This is the best team they've ever fielded and it's well-coached. I think we're the best bet for an NFC team to beat them, but I give them their props. I am less than impressed with fans anywhere who think they know a team simply by their schedule. It's historically very misleading. Just most recently the NFC east was a "weak" schedule but that didn't mean the Eagles were an over-rated team. Schedules tells a little, not a lot. JMO, how do you see it as a neighbor, fuji?

Didn't we beat them earlier this year?? Why in the world would they want to see us again?? Their record is related to their division. Their division is horrible, and the only reason they are the #1 seed. Their wish will come true, we will travel to Seattle and put an early end to their playoff season.

Okay lemme get this straight..

The Seahawks, a team that had 6 easy wins(Arizona twice, San Fran twice and St. Louis twice, oh and don't let me forget that they played Houston as well) in a crappy division are going to win agaisnt a team that comes out of the NFC East?

Not to mention that the wins they did get against NFC East teams were close with the exception of the Philly game.

I'm not seeing how they are considered to be that great of a team. We'll see how they play when the teams aren't pushovers. With that said, right now, I just want the Skins to get revenge for Tampa-gate.

Archived