Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SEAHAWKS say we wont win... LOL

Deefense

I was bored and checked out Seasquawks threads. They dont think we will beat bucs, but they are rooting for us to beat bucs, so they will play us the following Sat. They actually think we will be an easier win then the others. LOL

Apparantly they have seahawk droppings for brains.

theyre not a bad team, but they have to be the most over rated NFC team.

they had easiest schedule by far.

Im not wanting to look past Bucs, but lets beat the **** out of the Bucs, then go to Seattle and upset them f****.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

There's no upset in Seattle.

We already beat them once this season.

An easier win????

According to USA Today, we are the most lethal team in the NFC.

5-wins in a row.

Have already beaten 3 NFC playoff teams and lost to Tampon Bay by one point.

Here's to Portis leaving cleat marks on the back of their helmets!

Hail!:point2sky

seahawks link http://www.stateoffootball.com/MBGroups.aspx

Maybe we'll just get Matt Hasselbeck to make a dumb ass statement at the coin toss like he did in overtime a couple years back, and secure our win. He's gonna get BROKE UP when the skins roll in there w/ 6 straight rolling them foward.

"We want the 'Skins, and we're gonna SCORE!!"

Yeah...riiiight:rolleyes:

The last Seahawks game I went to was a few years ago (2003). It was a challenge to find seahawks "fans" wearing Seahawks gear. Everybody was wearing Mariners jerseys. They've been fairweather so long, they generally don't remember how to be good fans. That being said, there are a dedicated few out there that have sat by and suffered for the past 20 or so years.

To boot, most of the Seattle home games don't get sold out, so you don't get the game on TV come Sunday. I believe that this year might have been different, but I've been living there since 2000, and only got to watch road games before this season.

Archived