Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Salisbury gives Redskins props

BlitzFiftySix

OK let me first say this: **** Sailisbury! His predictions are ALWAYS what the CURRENT standings are. 2 weeks ago he said the Cowboys would get the 6th spot. Why? Because they were in 6th place. Now he says the Redskins because they are in 6th place. Sean hates us and I wish he'd just stick with his pick... the Cowgirls... so we can prove them wrong. Did I mention that I hate Sean Salisbury? I hate Sean Salisbury.

OK let me first say this: **** Sailisbury! His predictions are ALWAYS what the CURRENT standings are. 2 weeks ago he said the Cowboys would get the 6th spot. Why? Because they were in 6th place. Now he says the Redskins because they are in 6th place. Sean hates us and I wish he'd just stick with his pick... the Cowgirls... so we can prove them wrong. Did I mention that I hate Sean Salisbury? I hate Sean Salisbury.

What scares me about that tool is that he is always wrong. I hate when he picks us. He gets lucky sometimes (i.e. last week), but most of the time he is dead wrong.

He just said that they would make the playoffs as the wild card team, could give the Seahawks the most problems and are as hot as any team in the league.

It's about time he got off the Cowboys jocks.

This must mean he is going to walk from NY to DC as he stated earlier in the season. He mentioned if the Skinz make the playoffs he would walk to DC from NY.

:applause: Well said. Why does ESPN employ such hacks?

He just said that they would make the playoffs as the wild card team, could give the Seahawks the most problems and are as hot as any team in the league.

That woudl be sweet for me living in Seahawk Territory, would love for the Skins to rain on their parade after my father and I were booed out of the King Dome after the 1998 24-14 loss.

personally i like him. he knows about football but that does not make him a prophet. i will not be suprised if someone posted that the whole disney company are redskin haters. afterall they are based in florida where there are only good football teams unlike new york and california which can only boast of mediocre teams apart from the bolts who suffered a massive blow.:gaintsuck

proudly a skins fan in enemy territory

Funny thing about mediots...they make it up as they go along. They've been jumping from the Eagles to the Cowboys to the Giants all year long, like confused puppies lost in storm. How many times have we heard, "The Redskins will not make the playoffs. Point blank. This team will not make the playoffs."

It's real easy to back-pedal when we're on the threshold. It would take a real man to admit he was wrong and eat that crow. Hence, there will be no crow eaten. What great insight is he giving the world at large by picking the Skins to beat the poor Eagles? Brilliant. :notworthy

Oh Great-one, bestow your acute knowledge upon my gratefull crown... :puke: :twitch:

The funniest part was when the Dolphins were shown in the AFC "playoff hunt" with their record at 6-7. Obviously impossible but they were humored.

The skins at 5-6 were called dead in the water, and even at 6-6 they only showed Atl, TB, Cowboys, and Vikes as legit playoff contenders.

I like salibury when he doesnt talk about the skins or cowboys. Plus hes not exactly a hall of famer. 6 games started for the Vikes and he hosted Battlebots on Comedy Central.

We hate him cause he's a frontrunner. He's flip flopped on the Skins about 517 times this year.

Seriously. He did that last year too. Before the season started he was saying Gibbs is back, Redskins to the playoffs then his actual prediction was something like 5-11. This year too.

" One TV analyst is sticking by his lofty prediction. Joe Theismann, of course, picked them to reach the Super Bowl.

“[People] thought I was being a homer,” Theismann said. “Sean Salisbury thought I was the biggest idiot in the world for picking them. He said something about how he would walk from Dallas to New York naked if they did it. I’m going to hold him to it.” (Ed. Note: That is the same Salisbury who now says the Redskins do not have any weaknesses)."

Archived