Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shockey looked REAL dumb

JerseyGator

Making the U proud, I loved Shockey's impression of one Chucky Knoblauch (blockhead) in the ALCS with his wonderful defense on Marshall's interception. He's arguing with the ref while Marshall starts to make a big return. Shockey has SERIOUS issues on a regular basis. If he had half of Cooley's brain he'd be unstoppable.

Chucky Knoblauch argued interference while the game winning run scored in the Yankees/Indians ALCS in Yankee Stadium years ago. Shockey's play for me was a vivid reminder of that.

Can anyone provide a slo mo video of Shockey's masterpiece today.

Um, I'll point out, though:

Sonny & Co said that Shocky was right, and he was interfered with. No flag.

(Yes, sometimes the Skins benefit from bad calls, too.)

(And granted, I assume Coughlin explained to him, that it's 1) Tackle, 2) Complain.)

Not sure where the inteference was, Larry. Shockey was within five yards when he was contacted. He gave up on the play. Marshall didn't. That said, Lavar did hold the heck out of Barber on the same play :).

I couldn't see it.

I stopped going to the sports bar and watching the games when I realised that it seemed, every time I watched, we lost.

I haven't watched the Skins play since halftime against the Cards. I've listened to the nfl.com audio feed. (I also stopped watching the first Dallas game with 10:00 to go.)

(It's working so far.) :)

I just remember hearing one of the Redskins radio guys saying he was interfered with.

And oh, BTW, I indent to not watch till we lose. (Which means not watching till next season.)

(Well, maybe, in the playoffs, I'll watch at home. Maybe the curse isn't on me watching, it's on the sports bar. But I'll only keep watching if we're winning.)

I saw that too. IMO that was one of the biggest breaks we got. It would have been huge if they had called holding on that play. But hey it's our turn for a break.

Its not like the Giants OL didnt get away with major facemask type holds on every other play. Obviously the guy they pay to look at the line was given a couple hits of acid before the game started.

Its not like the Giants OL didnt get away with major facemask type holds on every other play. Obviously the guy they pay to look at the line was given a couple hits of acid before the game started.

Is he the same guy that watches the play clock? :)

Archived