Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

matt 2190 - u said what?????????????????

PresidentClinton07

To all the Redskins fans - Does anybody remember when this idiot matt2190 wrote -

Please don't get ahead of yourselves. The Giants are the class of the East. They are on a different level than the Cowboys. You guys have a chance because you are at home but as a Giants fan to be honest nobody on your team scares me. Not one player. That is not good.

He kept arguing that we had no one that scares him. Then the idiot said that 31 general managers in the league would pick plaxi- glass over Santana Moss.

Now jacka** you tell me, DOES .......

SANTANA MOSS

SEAN TAYLOR

LAVAR ARRINGTON

MARCUS WASHINGTON

CLINTON PORTIS

CHRIS COOLEY....... SCARE YOU.

35 - 20 you punk , I bet a whole lot of our players scare your beloved giants .

To all the Redskins fans that had to deal with this guys stupid comments please feel free to reply to this.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS. :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

Call out threads of this sort are perfectly fine.

If you're addressing the content of what people say on this board you are fine. If you are, say, a member of the DTC or ES tailgate calling someone out you don't like, you aren't.

If you're addressing the content of what people say on this board you are fine. If you are, say, a member of the DTC or ES tailgate calling someone out you don't like, you aren't.

Art has that killer spirit. Let the trolls be punished.

Tom lost all my respect when he stated that the he "knows for sure" the Giants would have beat the Saints no matter where the game was, so the 9 home games for the Giants dosen't matter.

Complete BS, being at home is a huge advantage and it has been proven over and over again.

1 game behind the Giants and they have 9 home games, that is the definition of complete BS.

Tom lost all my respect when he stated that the he "knows for sure" the Giants would have beat the Saints no matter where the game was, so the 9 home games for the Giants dosen't matter.

Complete BS, being at home is a huge advantage and it has been proven over and over again.

1 game behind the Giants and they have 9 home games, that is the definition of complete BS.

The man DOES have a point.

Art,

That's fine but when I see something with someone's name in the title and then they proceed to call the guy an idiot in the post I kind of gloss over the rest of what they say. That said, I think I missed some information that would have better guided my actions. For that I'm sorry.

At least edit out the name-calling. We're supposed to attack the opinion not the poster himself. But then, if he was trolling (as opposed to merely being an opposing and annoying fan) then maybe he deserves it.

Tom is all class though all the time, and a long time member that I respect

He wasn't running around this past week saying dumb things

People like Matt, Pierce58, and #10 were worthless posters

And NYGMEN, but I am sure he is banned, that loser

Tom is classy, but Tom deserves a Bozo the Clown Avatar for thinking 9 homes games dosen't mean anything.

Just one example of why it does, Redskins at Giants, 0-36

Giants at Redskins, 35-20

Art,

That's fine but when I see something with someone's name in the title and then they proceed to call the guy an idiot in the post I kind of gloss over the rest of what they say. That said, I think I missed some information that would have better guided my actions. For that I'm sorry.

At least edit out the name-calling. We're supposed to attack the opinion not the poster himself. But then, if he was trolling (as opposed to merely being an opposing and annoying fan) then maybe he deserves it.

There are certain differences in how we treat obvious foolish trolls and those attempting to be interesting and worthwhile. It's a personal insult each time we give a person a special avatar to point out how foolish they are, but, within the context of a little trash talking in the week of or after a game, you kind of give that some latitude.

And you certainly give a little latitude to reminding people of past foolish remarks that were, themselves, meant to cause an uproar among fans of the team this site follows.

Archived