Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hall has the Flu!!!

Brown 43

Did anyone else hear that John Hall has the flu? It was on my fantasy site, Fanball.com. That's all we need is for the flu to go around!

12/22/05 07:46 PM

THE NEWS

Redskins kicker John Hall was unable to practice on Thursday because he is suffering from the flu, according to the team's website.

Our View

Hall is listed as probable for Saturday's game against the Giants and is expected to kick through the illness.

:(:(:(

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is John Hall gonna stay healthy? This man is a great kicker when he is healthy but my gosh...first he hurts his footbal last season and this season from kickin a football and now he has the flu and might be out for the game along with spreading it and getting our key players sick that are already hurt.

Yeah it's not that bad when a kicker has it, but if it spreads. . . . not gonna be good.

Oh Gawd dont say that!!! They need to lock his azz up in a bubble or something, he cant take a p*ss without getting hurt or something always happening to him, dayum.

I like John Hall, but all his drama is getting old. We been bringing in kickers these last fer few years like prostitutes, rent them for a few weeks untill hes over what ever his problem is then send them on there way. Poor fella cant even walk onto the field no more with out a limb or something falling off.

He better not even think of getting our team sick before this game, I swear if he does its time to just send him on down to dallas and get us a kicker whos in 1 piece lol.

Oh Gawd dont say that!!! They need to lock his azz up in a bubble or something, he cant take a p*ss without getting hurt or something always happening to him, dayum.

I like John Hall, but all his drama is getting old. We been bringing in kickers these last fer few years like prostitutes, rent them for a few weeks untill hes over what ever his problem is then send them on there way. Poor fella cant even walk onto the field no more with out a limb or something falling off.

He better not even think of getting our team sick before this game, I swear if he does its time to just send him on down to dallas and get us a kicker whos in 1 piece lol.

:laugh: :rotflmao:

Yes,I'm still :laugh:

I sure hope he can do his thing in this game.

Flu shots may not work for all strains or all people, ( raises hand). And for cring out loud all he did was miss a practice. Nothing about missing a game. One days rest can do wonders for revovering from the flu. And as long as his leg isn't suffering from all that scratchy throat, sniffling, sneezing stuff, we're good. ;)

Archived