Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do the Raiders have a chance to win against the Giants?

TexasRedskinFan

Looking at stats, the Raiders dont have a chance of matching up. BUT - the same could be said for when we played them.

I think that if we can decicively beat the GIANTS (i.e. not a last second FG or blown call by the REFS), that they will be demoralized a bit.

The Raiders were not supposed to beat us, either.

Do I think the Raiders will beat the midgets, no I don't but do I think it is possible, yes I do. The midgets are not a good road team (and hopely it will remain that way after this weekend) and they have to travel across country. The Raiders on the other hand usually wins when you don't expect them to. With that said, let take care of our business and the rest will take care of itself.

Don't forget the last week of the season 2 years ago. Minnesota goes to play at Arizona. With a win Minnesota clinches their division and goes to the playoffs. Arizona has a lame duck coach and absolutely nothing to play for. The Cards upset the Vikings on the last play of the game.

Of course, if the Redskins can beat the Giants this weekend, that would mean that they would be counting on help from Norv Turner to win the division.

Can the Raiders beat the Giants on the last week of the season. It's possible. As the saying goes: Even a garbage can gets a steak every now and then.

Archived