Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do the Raiders have a chance to win against the Giants?

TexasRedskinFan

Any Given Sunday...they've got a slim chance to go up there and beat the G-men, especially after they are down from the stomping we are about to hand them. Probably have a few key injuries after the Reaper slices through a few recievers. I can see this game being the turning point in Eli's career...5 sacks, 3 ints, a fumble, and he never recovers...turns into Ryan Leaf.

Oakland has one of the most loyal fans.

really, whats his name.....al?

j/k..i know that you meant fan bases. i just couldnt help myself. the raiders do have loyal fans i just wish they would stop with the monster masks and make up crap. it really is kinda embarrasing when your team is not hardcorp and you are dressing up like something out of mad max.

If we beat the Giants, the Raiders will too. I can't be sure of this, but I'm almost positive Norv won the last game of the season every season he was here except for once (against Dallas of course). His teams dissapoint and then just when you think he is awful, his team strings together 2 or 3 good performances in a row against quality opponents to end the season, saving his job for another season in the process. That starts this week at Denver. You watch, they will beat Denver or it will come down to the final minute.

If we beat the Giants, the Raiders will too. I can't be sure of this, but I'm almost positive Norv won the last game of the season every season he was here except for once (against Dallas of course). His teams dissapoint and then just when you think he is awful, his team strings together 2 or 3 good performances in a row against quality opponents to end the season, saving his job for another season in the process. That starts this week at Denver. You watch, they will beat Denver or it will come down to the final minute.

Hopefully you are right man! :gaintsuck

Archived