Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Giant Fan Troll Thread (Merged)

Happyfoosball

I find Giants fans an amusing bunch.

They actually believe that their team is going to come into our house and beat a Joe Gibbs coached team in December with the playoffs on the line.........with Eli Manning.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No wait seriously.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:gaintsuck

Remember these two teams already played and the score was 36-0. You can throw out where the game is played. You guys need to wake up to the reality that the Giants are the real favorites in this game, they are much better then the Redskins. You can rationalize how they aren't. But hey look at the records 10-4 and 8-6. Giants are 2 games up, they beat you guys 36-0 earlier in the year. Stop talking like your the new beast of the east. Even if by SOME miracle you guys win the Giants will wrap up the division next week in Oakland. But seriously, stop talking like the Giants suck. They beat the Skins 36-0. Show some freaking respect to the team that handed the Redskins their asses.

LOL, I stopped reading the moment I read that line. How convenient that he wants us to throw out where the actual game is being played. I mean, we know how great the Giants play on the road against teams with winning records. Please excuse us if we refuse to kiss your ring. What a clown.

You skins fans are far to ****y for loosing 36-0 last meeting. You have an extremely hot tiki comming in and cant match up with osi and strahan. SACK CITY SATURDAY

Do you have a hot QB to throw the ball when/or if Tiki is shut down?

No because eli cant win against winning teams on the road. He has 0 in his career, so he wont carry your team to victory, it will have to be Tiki, who by the way hasnt scored a rushing TD away from home all season. So when/if Tiki is shut down, you might as well throw in the towel, because your offense isnt going to win the game for you, and your "Antonio Pierceless" defense isnt going to either. B/c you wont have somebody to call out our plays and formations for you.

But we will meet again in the playoffs! Guaranteed!

It is awesome you idiot, not awsome. Learn to freaking spell Happyfoosball you clown.

What are we supposed to say: the Giants are going to win so why we should just have Joe Gibb's call the league and forfeit the game. Don't be an ass.

The Giant's are a good team ok. But so are the Redskins. Let's just see what happens.

No Sir, it is YOU who is much too confident. This isnt going to be a 36-0 game.

The fact that you think it will take "some miracle" to beat you suggests that maybe you need to get your head out of the clouds.

Now get out of here. See you again Saturday night.

You skins fans are far to ****y for loosing 36-0 last meeting. You have an extremely hot tiki comming in and cant match up with osi and strahan. SACK CITY SATURDAY

This takes the cake. A Giants troll living in Philly that can't spell and apparently has the hots for Tiki is trolling our board. Classic. BTW - why would Tiki be matching up with Osi and Strahan? Do you know something about him that we don't? Or is that just your dream?

I'm not even remotely scared of the Redskins. WHEN the Giants win i'm gonna come back here and talk so much smack its not even gonna be funny. Before I didn't becuase I wanted to be respectful but this time i'm not even going to care. You guys annoy me so much. You give absolutely no credit to the Giants. Yeah they suck.. Washington is AWSOME. Thats why the Giants are 2 games up.

Skins fans are annoying? What annoying is, is when the opposing teams fans come here and talk ****, and think that the NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS are the greatest ****ing thing since sliced bread. If it wasn't for KC's horrific tackeling and the Eagles last second miscues, your team would be 8-6 as well, so underestimate us if you want, that's what Dallass did!!

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

The SKINS can win with complete silence in the stadium....BUT, close your eyes and imagine..100,000 STRONG going absolutely CRAZY! All I can do is shake my head and feel bad for you. You poor poor guy. The 12th man WILL be there..you can bet on that. 12 on 11? It's a done deal...

Newsflash... Big Talk has never won anything in the NFL

and despite our Giant fan visitor's impressive arguments as to why we should forfeit the victory :jerk:

I believe our team will want to at least try and see what they can do Saturday, and you know what... there might be some surprises in the big apple. :laugh:

As usual, just like with the Cowgirls, the trolls will come. Should the Giants lose, they won't be back. It's higher stakes for us to argue with them since we don't have an out (e.g. not returning to the site). If these were knowledgeable fans, or for that matter, people with lives, they wouldn't waste their time here. Don't hate them, pity them.

Skins fans are annoying? What annoying is is when the opposing teams fans come here and talk ****, and think that the NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS are the greatest ****ing thing since sliced bread. If it wasn't for KC's horrific tackeling and the Eagles last second miscues, your team would be 8-6 as well, so underestimate us if you want, that's what Dallass did!!

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

What annoying is is.....What the hell is that?

Archived