Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Giant Fan Troll Thread (Merged)

Happyfoosball

Remember these two teams already played and the score was 36-0. You can throw out where the game is played. You guys need to wake up to the reality that the Giants are the real favorites in this game, they are much better then the Redskins. You can rationalize how they aren't. But hey look at the records 10-4 and 8-6. Giants are 2 games up, they beat you guys 36-0 earlier in the year. Stop talking like your the new beast of the east. Even if by SOME miracle you guys win the Giants will wrap up the division next week in Oakland. But seriously, stop talking like the Giants suck. They beat the Skins 36-0. Show some freaking respect to the team that handed the Redskins their asses.

Only the scared Giants fan who are nervous about this game are clinging to the 36-0 game. Ray Charles can see this is a different team. The reason you see a confident bunch... is well because, this is a Redskin message board. I didnt think this was Extremegiants.com. We suck. Yall are going to come to FedEx and punish us. We were the worse 3-0 team ever and our game plan is Parcells like. Do we even have to play... can we just hand the Giants the victory? :rolleyes:

Remember these two teams already played and the score was 36-0. You can throw out where the game is played. You guys need to wake up to the reality that the Giants are the real favorites in this game, they are much better then the Redskins. You can rationalize how they aren't. But hey look at the records 10-4 and 8-6. Giants are 2 games up, they beat you guys 36-0 earlier in the year. Stop talking like your the new beast of the east. Even if by SOME miracle you guys win the Giants will wrap up the division next week in Oakland. But seriously, stop talking like the Giants suck. They beat the Skins 36-0. Show some freaking respect to the team that handed the Redskins their asses.

Quit whining :rolleyes:

When you score 35 points against a team that many had going to the super bowl in the championship rounds of football and just dominate a game like that with some of our starters out in front of a national audience that gives us every right to be overconfident and giant fans extremely worried.We sent you a clear cut message.....You are about to be exposed.

HTTR:logo:

Dont come here and tell us that ,we'll see sunday

When you score 35 points against a team that many had going to the super bowl in the championship rounds of football and just dominate a game like that with some of our starters out in front of a national audience that gives us every right to be overconfident and giant fans extremely worried.We sent you a clear cut message.....You are about to be exposed.

HTTR:logo:

Who the Cowboys? Nobody thought Dallas was going to the superbowl.

Yawn! blah blah blah.

I guess we should just all consider this jackhole's word as gold and forget the circumstances of last game compared to this week and pray to the God like Giants who are the best team in football. I didnt realize that the Giants had not lost any games this week and I must have imagined the shoddy performances in some of their games this year.

So fellow skin fans, whos ready to throw in the towel because Mr "I have the dumbest handle on this site" Happyfoosball says his team can not possibly lose to the Skins?

Only the scared Giants fan who are nervous about this game are clinging to the 36-0 game. Ray Charles can see this is a different team. The reason you see a confident bunch... is well because, this is a Redskin message board. I didnt think this was Extremegiants.com. We suck. Yall are going to come to FedEx and punish us. We were the worse 3-0 team ever and our game plan is Parcells like. Do we even have to play... can we just hand the Giants the victory? :rolleyes:

I'm not even remotely scared of the Redskins. WHEN the Giants win i'm gonna come back here and talk so much smack its not even gonna be funny. Before I didn't becuase I wanted to be respectful but this time i'm not even going to care. You guys annoy me so much. You give absolutely no credit to the Giants. Yeah they suck.. Washington is AWSOME. Thats why the Giants are 2 games up.

Yawn! blah blah blah.

I guess we should just all consider this jackhole's word as gold and forget the circumstances of last game compared to this week and pray to the God like Giants who are the best team in football. I didnt realize that the Giants had not lost any games this week and I must have imagined the shoddy performances in some of their games this year.

So fellow skin fans, whos ready to throw in the towel because Mr "I have the dumbest handle on this site" Happyfoosball says his team can not possibly lose to the Skins?

My handle is awsome.

I'm not even remotely scared of the Redskins. WHEN the Giants win i'm gonna come back here and talk so much smack its not even gonna be funny. Before I didn't becuase I wanted to be respectful but this time i'm not even going to care. You guys annoy me so much. You give absolutely no credit to the Giants. Yeah they suck.. Washington is AWSOME. Thats why the Giants are 2 games up.

"it's a redskins message board"

enjoy sunday.

If we annoy you so much then get the hell off a Redskins message board. No one is going to give a **** about the Giants here. When I registered on this site I didnt see in the rules that I had to respect the NY Giants. Also, what if you dont win... are you still going to come on here as well? You seem to forget this is at FedEx field and your QB has never beat a winning team on the road. It's ok, I would be scared too.

Who the Cowboys? Nobody thought Dallas was going to the superbowl.

Not that I put much stock in the media but there were several people like Sean Salisbury,[a-hole] and others I dont remember Im not going to argue who said it but it was said.On the other side of the sword you know as well as I do that if cowboys whipped us 35 -7 youd have something to say about it.

If you are so annoyed, I've got a great thought for you.

GO TO A GIANTS BOARD INSTEAD JACKHOLE!

If we don't have confidence in our team, where does that leave us at this point in the season with a #6 playoff seed? How can we not have confidence in our team, after getting ripped off by refs on games we would have won, lost 1st half leads, etc... and now we are on a 3 game winning streak. We are gonna keep winning man, so you're in for a suprise this Saturday. Shut up and get used to it. HTTR

Souns like denial to me,,you scared of being exposed

Giants have gotten lucky. Don't say they haven't. And..you AND I and everyone else knows that the first game between the SKINS and giants was a fluke. Don't kid yourselves. Giants WILL be in the playoff, but WON'T be be in the Super Bowl. You can be sure of that. Come back when they lose in the playoffs so I can say "I told you so"..haha You can bet this week won't be even the slightest resemblance as the first game. The only thing the giants had going for them was Barber running through the hole we had to the left side. Well, guess what?.....We've fixed that problem! Uh oh...what ya gonna do now? Well, my friend...there's not much to do besides sit back, relax, and watch the SKINS game. HAVE A NICE DAY! I sure will ;)

We don't even need to respond to this nonsense. We will find out who the better team is on Saturday afternoon. Until then this is a ridiculous thread.

with all due respect...the Gints are good. but....much like their last run....most rational folks realize they aren't as good as their record suggests. should they make it to the SB they would get their arses whooped just like the last time around. they are not a top tier team......they are a team that enjoyed a good season with favorable scheduling.

Archived