Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Giant Fan Troll Thread (Merged)

Happyfoosball

Wow!!!!

Tiki sure was a force today, and when we tried to stop him Shockey and Eli sure did shred us huh??

Actually Shockey did what he does best.....turn to the camera and complain. :laugh: :laugh:

Again to you trolls.....HA HA

Hey, hey, remember that time Shocknuts thought the play was over and started to complain. :laugh:

That was cool, hu? :)

Hmmm... I notice a distinct dropoff in bravado from Happyfoosball after page 8.

I wonder why that could be...?

Hey man, congrats to your boy Alexander today. For a minute it looked like Holmgren was gonna keep him on the sidelines :laugh: I'm happy for him, though. He deserved to tie the record. Maybe next week he'll break it. That's a really high bar to set.

Hey man, congrats to your boy Alexander today. For a minute it looked like Holmgren was gonna keep him on the sidelines :laugh: I'm happy for him, though. He deserved to tie the record. Maybe next week he'll break it. That's a really high bar to set.
Thanks! Yeah, after last year when Shaun missed the rushing title by one yard, I think Holmgren felt bad for him. (That actually wasn't Holmgren's fault. In case you don't remember, he was one yard away, and because it was a late game, everyone knew it. So the Seahawks are on the one yard line, and Holmgren called a QB sneak to put it in. There were several minutes left in the game, and Holmgren thought they would get the ball back, but they never did. So that one yard QB sneak became the difference in not getting a piece of the title.)

This year, I think they've been making opportunities for him. I think that if Holmgren wasn't actually trying to help him toward the record, he'd be closer to 18-20 TDs rather than 27.

And today, I think he originally did want to keep Shaun out of the game, but the crowd started chanting, wanting him to come in and get it. And to Holmgren's credit, he changed his mind and did what he thought was better for Shaun, the team and the fans (as long as he didn't get injured).

Congrats on your win over the Giants, and good luck in Philly next week!

Thanks! Yeah, after last year when Shaun missed the rushing title by one yard, I think Holmgren felt bad for him. (That actually wasn't Holmgren's fault. In case you don't remember, he was one yard away, and because it was a late game, everyone knew it. So the Seahawks are on the one yard line, and Holmgren called a QB sneak to put it in. There were several minutes left in the game, and Holmgren thought they would get the ball back, but they never did. So that one yard QB sneak became the difference in not getting a piece of the title.)

This year, I think they've been making opportunities for him. I think that if Holmgren wasn't actually trying to help him toward the record, he'd be closer to 18-20 TDs rather than 27.

And today, I think he originally did want to keep Shaun out of the game, but the crowd started chanting, wanting him to come in and get it. And to Holmgren's credit, he changed his mind and did what he thought was better for Shaun, the team and the fans (as long as he didn't get injured).

Congrats on your win over the Giants, and good luck in Philly next week!

Yeah I saw the exchange between Holmgren and Alexander. It looked like he was gonna be watching from the sideline for a whole minute. Holmgren made the right decision letting him back in. First of all Alexander is money from the one yard line, but like you said, Holmgren owed it to him.

Archived