Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Giant Fan Troll Thread (Merged)

Happyfoosball

Remember these two teams already played and the score was 36-0. You can throw out where the game is played. You guys need to wake up to the reality that the Giants are the real favorites in this game, they are much better then the Redskins. You can rationalize how they aren't. But hey look at the records 10-4 and 8-6. Giants are 2 games up, they beat you guys 36-0 earlier in the year. Stop talking like your the new beast of the east. Even if by SOME miracle you guys win the Giants will wrap up the division next week in Oakland. But seriously, stop talking like the Giants suck. They beat the Skins 36-0. Show some freaking respect to the team that handed the Redskins their asses.

That what exactly happen when the Cowboys was the favorite last week . That was 7 weeks ago . This is NOW. Show some respect when Eli get sack a few times and deal with it. Like we did with that lost

Man you guys are sure good. That 3 game winning streak your riding into this game is great. Arizona,Dallas, ST LOUIS!!!!! those teams sure are the cream of the crop in the nfl o yeah i forgot to mention didnt you ride into the meadowlands off a blow out victory i forget what happened after that???

Man you guys are sure good. That 3 game winning streak your riding into this game is great. Arizona,Dallas, ST LOUIS!!!!! those teams sure are the cream of the crop in the nfl o yeah i forgot to mention didnt you ride into the meadowlands off a blow out victory i forget what happened after that???

Another tool

Good lord people

Your friggin owner died that week. You guys were clearly jacked up, Griffin was out, and our coaches blew it in terms of preparation that week. The combo of Pierce/Hasseback clearly helped

A few things

1) The crowd.... the Giants O-line will not be able to get the jump on the Redskins D-line like they did up in New Jersey

2) Eli.... He will be forced to win this game, and on the road he has yet to prove that

3) Coaching.... fool us once, shame on you, Joe Gibbs and Gregg Williams will not be fooled again

4) December.... As the Giants found out last year, the Redskins teams coached by Joe Gibbs play very well in December. This team is peaking

And then all of you New Jersey scum will be gone, finally

you mean the same teams (plus a couple other patsies) that helped the giants pad the win column while playing 9 out of 14 games at home????

Just because you buried the remains of Wellington Mora under the visitors bench and he haunted a few teams doesn't mean anything. The giants are terribly overrated, Tiki is damn good, but Eli still isn't the man, and plaxico has been incosistent his entire career.

We are going to beat you and take your lunch money on saturday.

I'm sorry, I missed out on all those wins against 12-2 teams on the Bears schedule :)

Let's face it, the Bears and Patriots have had cake divisions to play in and rack up wins in 2005.

When you look at the Redskins remember this was by record the #3 schedule in the NFL this year.

so far the Redskins 'easiest' division game by record was a 17-10 win over the then 4-3 Eagles when McNabb and Westbrook were still on the field :)

Meanwhile, we didn't get that 9th home game as the Giants did against New Orleans.

If the Redskins do win this Saturday and I think it WILL be a tough hard fought win if we do get it, that extra home game against one of the weakest teams in the NFL COULD be the difference in determining who wins the East :(

You have to be kidding me us Redskin fans overconfident how is that ? Well Mr. Foosball or whatever your name is at least there hasn't been anything printed up in local newspaper guarantee a win like in the New York Post the headline March To Washington for a Giant Parade Victory talking about overconfident !!! who is the Cowboys you ask a team that you couldn't beat twice at their home and you bearly beated them at your home.

Giants is a solid team but they not world beaters you will see that come Saturday at Fed-ex this will be a completely different game you fans still living on that 36-0 game hell if that's the case we can go back to last year when we kick your arse 31-7 don't live in the past it's dead done with.

If the Redskins do win this Saturday and I think it WILL be a tough hard fought win if we do get it, that extra home game against one of the weakest teams in the NFL COULD be the difference in determining who wins the East :(

that and 2 blown calls on the same extra point attempts :mad:

So if you are so confident about coming to the biggest and loudest stadium in the NFL, ON THE ROAD...........tell me again, how many winning teams have you beaten on the road this year? :laugh:

You cant answer it because you havent won any!

Ya'll think that just because ya'll beat us at your place, that you are going to come into our place and beat us. Think again. Oh and how many rushing TD's has Tiki scored away from home again?

Oh yea..........................NONE :laugh:

Come back here when you an actually talk football, and not just go back to the past, you see what happened to Dallas when they remember how they always beat us in the past. :rolleyes:

Lets take a look at the Giants schedule shall we.

Sunday, 9/114:15 PM ETFOXCARDINALSW 42-19Monday, 9/197:30 PM ETABCat SaintsW 27-10Sunday, 9/258:30 PM ETESPNat ChargersL 45-23Sunday, 10/21:00 PM ETFOXRAMSW 44-24Sunday, 10/9 BYESunday, 10/161:00 PM ETFOXat CowboysL 16-13Sunday, 10/234:15 PM ETCBSBRONCOSW 24-23Sunday, 10/301:00 PM ETFOXREDSKINSW 36-0Sunday, 11/64:05 PM ETFOXat 49ersW 24-6Sunday, 11/131:00 PM ETFOXVIKINGSL 24-21Sunday, 11/201:00 PM ETFOXEAGLESW 27-17Sunday, 11/274:15 PM ETFOXat SeahawksL 24-21Sunday, 12/41:00 PM ETFOXCOWBOYSW 17-10Sunday, 12/114:05 PM ETFOXat EaglesW 26-23Saturday, 12/175:00 PM ETCBSCHIEFSW 27-17Saturday, 12/241:00 PM ETFOXat RedskinsSaturday, 12/318:00 PM ETESPNat Raiders

Cardinals at home = easy win, Saints at home = easy win, u lose to chargers, rams at home = easy win, lost to the cowboys who Im pretty sure we beat in dallas right???, broncos at home mind you a fluke win, redskins at home well we all now why you guys won that one, at 49ers = easy win, home vs viking = wtf?, home vs eagles = easy win, loss to hawks, cowboys at home = easy win, at eagles = shud be asy win but it was hard for you guys, chiefs at home = mediocre win

so basically you guys have 3 wins against good teams all at home (washington, denver, and KC) and 1 or 2 mediocre teams, other then that all your wins have been against bad teams.

So what makes you think you're gonna walk into washington and destroy a team thats on a roll and out for revenge and a playoff spot in front of 92,000 screaming Redskin fans against a coach that is amazing in december?? oh might I remind you the Giants are terrible on the road.

These Giants fans doesn't have a clue I remember last week what was it The Cowboys fans in here crowing about how they beated us 14 of the last 16 blah blah blah that they are superior blah blah blah. Bledsoe is better than Brunell yadda yadda yadda we all have heard this before they will wind up like those Dallas Cowboys fans eating crow it will be a very humbling experience.

Im leaving this board and leaving one message. Giants are a better team then the skins i havent said skins arent good. I think the giants will win this game if not i will be back after the game and stuff my mouth with crow.

I'm not even remotely scared of the Redskins. WHEN the Giants win i'm gonna come back here and talk so much smack its not even gonna be funny. Before I didn't becuase I wanted to be respectful but this time i'm not even going to care. You guys annoy me so much. You give absolutely no credit to the Giants. Yeah they suck.. Washington is AWSOME. Thats why the Giants are 2 games up.

Your two games up because you had a MUCH easier schedule. I thought that was obvious. :rolleyes:

Im leaving this board and leaving one message. Giants are a better team then the skins i havent said skins arent good. I think the giants will win this game if not i will be back after the game and stuff my mouth with crow.

Good bye and start stuffing you need a plate of crow right now before you leave or better yet just leave :rolleyes:

OH yeah they think that their 1 dimensional team is gonna go to the super bowl look out ,defense ranked 22 look out..wake up your about to be exposed sonnies

Remember when Skin fans bragged about Stats the first game this year? Oh yeah, got sent home crying to Skinland 36-0. :doh::laugh:

Remember when Skin fans bragged about Stats the first game this year? Oh yeah, got sent home crying to Skinland 36-0. :doh::laugh:

Another f'ng tool

Seriously, Tom, I am actually calling you out on this

You set the standard for the way opposing fans act on this site, and your fellow Giants fans are making your entire fan base look real real bad

Another f'ng tool

Seriously, Tom, I am actually calling you out on this

You set the standard for the way opposing fans act on this site, and your fellow Giants fans are making your entire fan base look real real bad

I'm no tool. If my recollection serves me right, when I first checked this board out in October, all I heard was...

We are going to destroy the Giants, here's why..

Redskins have the #2 offense and the #4 Defense.

Giants are ranked #28 in Defense.

I saw this dumb logic all over this board, and when a few tried to talk some sense in to the Skins fans, they didn't wanna hear it. What happened?

Archived