Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Giant Fan Troll Thread (Merged)

Happyfoosball

And if we win again, will you be here? :stfu:
Here we go again! When will people learn? Dog your team is SOFT! We are going to buss ya'll ass. Our team is so focused on this game and they are angry and waiting patiently to get ya'll on the feild. 36-0 is no fluk. I dont think anybody thinks it was a fluk. We have no excuses for what happend in GIANTS STADIUM. BUT rest assure it will not be the same Redskins that the g-men faced back on OCT 30 at 1:00. This is totally different team mentally and phyisically. We are healthy and we need to win this game and we have to win this game and we will win this game. Dog ya'll beat us 36-0. Do you think that we are going to let you come in our house and beat us!!!!!!!!!! after what happen back in october? And today a bunch of our players( who I think are probowl caliber players) just got snubbed. Man you must be on that s*#@!!!!. The hold world is against us(ESPN,FOX,SI,CBS,ect) nobody is giving us a chance. We are going to have a BIG chip on our sholder saturday and we are coming with the hammer baby. WATCH OUT G-MEN.

P.S. IT MIGHT BE A LONG DAY SATURDAY. :gaintsuck

I will be at the game. The 12th man will be at full tilt.

I don't understand how other teams fans come to our message board to just talk a bunch of nonsense. Yeah the Giants killed us in the first game. As they did last season. And we kicked their asses the second game. As I hope we do this Saturday. They Giants are supposed to be a top team and they only have two wins on us. It could have gone either way with a lot of their games this year just like ours. So the record doesn't speak for itself in this case. Good luck to both teams. I hope we get redemption.

Here we go again! When will people learn? Dog your team is SOFT! We are going to buss ya'll ass. Our team is so focused on this game and they are angry and waiting patiently to get ya'll on the feild. 36-0 is no fluk. I dont think anybody thinks it was a fluk. We have no excuses for what happend in GIANTS STADIUM. BUT rest assure it will not be the same Redskins that the g-men faced back on OCT 30 at 1:00. This is totally different team mentally and phyisically. We are healthy and we need to win this game and we have to win this game and we will win this game. Dog ya'll beat us 36-0. Do you think that we are going to let you come in our house and beat us!!!!!!!!!! after what happen back in october? And today a bunch of our players( who I think are probowl caliber players) just got snubbed. Man you must be on that s*#@!!!!. The hold world is against us(ESPN,FOX,SI,CBS,ect) nobody is giving us a chance. We are going to have a BIG chip on our sholder saturday and we are coming with the hammer baby. WATCH OUT G-MEN.

What he said!

.... sort of.... :paranoid:

:silly:

:gaintsuck

I'm no tool. If my recollection serves me right, when I first checked this board out in October, all I heard was...

We are going to destroy the Giants, here's why..

Redskins have the #2 offense and the #4 Defense.

Giants are ranked #28 in Defense.

I saw this dumb logic all over this board, and when a few tried to talk some sense in to the Skins fans, they didn't wanna hear it. What happened?

Its stuff like this that makes me want to scream :wtf:

Is repeating the score of our last game, 36-0 any different from us spewing out stats to prove a point? Think for a sec, okay a minute. That score means nothing much like you say our rankings during our first game mean nothing. Its all irrelavant, that score represents totally two entire teams, situations and times of the year, but yet all I see is 36-0, 36-0, 36-0...

Really think about it, your using a stat to prove that skins fans use to many stats ... :tantrum: :doh:

We are in a different situation then we were back in Oct. We will be way more competitive than the last game. We played ourselves out of that game, by putting the defense on a short field with turnovers and not advancing the ball past the 50 yardline until the second half. It's going to be a lot different this time.

Giant fans, I expect you all to march on Vegas, right now, tonight, and begin your protest against point setters for having the utter gall to make the Redskins 3 point favorites in this game.

Don't the people who set the spread know you all beat us 36-0?

Don't they know Tiki is on fire right now? And what about Eli? And that defence?

How can they be such insane Redskin homers? Not only do Redskin fans look like fools for thinking they have a shot to beat the Giants, but the people who put money on games are in on the conspiracy! It's insulting to Giant fans everywhere that those people out there, who do this for a living, have the Redskins as favorites this week. You should go there right now and DEMAND they immediately make New York a 36 point favorite, because clearly to any objective observer, the Redskins have no chance in this game.

And you know what else? After the Giants crush the Skins this week, you should go back out there and laugh in their faces. The fools. That will teach them.

Clearly, it's the rest of the world that's crazy and not you. That must be a comforting thought. :)

Go tell someone who listens, the giants suck!!!! They only win at home, that I will give credit where its due. Besides that they suck again and so does your crying all over our pretty ExtremeSkins board.

Go back to big blue board and tell them all about it, were focused on punching those giants who suck strait in the mouth this Saturday!!!! :gaintsuck

How do ya like my signature giant fans!!!!

When the Gnats beat us 36-0 it was no fluke. The score is what it is; The Redskins got beat down. When people say the game was a fluke, I think they mean it was an anomally. This is a fair characterization considering it is the only game this year that the Redskins lost convincingly. I must admit, however, that it seems silly to expect the Redskins to dominate the Giants given the way the previous meeting went. Oddly, many fans seem to expect just this.

However, I wouldn't be overly confident as a Giants fan either. As somebody already pointed out, last year the Giants beat the Redskins badly at their place, and the Redskins returned the favor at FedEx. Furthermore, the 'skins are a very good home team this year and the Gnats are a very bad road team (the Redskins are 5-2 at home and the Giants have won only 2 on the road). As I'm sure you know, Vegas oddsmakers have actually called the Redskins the early favorite.

Considering all this, I wouldn't dare venture any bold predictions as many on both sides have. Here's to a good game with no injuries. I hope to see you back on this board regardless of the result.

And if we win again, will you be here? :stfu:

No, the mods are gonna create another board and transfer all 50000+ members right after the game.... Where else we gonna be? Geez why does everyone waste their time with these guys? They never come back after they lose.

Tiki will be shut down in the first quater, and Eli will be sack 5 times, and give up 3 int. 1 for a TD.

Skins 28

Giants 14

Dream on. Seatle hadn't let a guy go over 100 all year, Tiki ran for 150+. The Cheifs hadn't let a guy go over 100, Tiki ran for 220. Tiki's hot right now. Even if the Skins contain him he'll bust a big one and go over 100 eventually. Also if you stack 8 in the box the Giants passing game will tear the Skins apart. Elis hasn't played well lately but when he's blitzed he usually makes big plays.

It figures, they merge a thread I just posted in and now nobody reads what I wrote since its the last thing in a ten page thread. I understand we only need one thread per topic but sometimes threads just get to be so long. Oh well.

Sorry, Soc. Sometimes good stuff gets caught up in the wash when a trollfest is afoot. We wish it was not that way, but it seems an inescapable part of having gotten so big and being "the official" site that those onl interested in stirring things up tend to find first.

Good news is, there have been a number of pretty good threads about the game, where your post could easily stand, and might actually be read and considered rather than just lost in the shuffle. All the visiting fans haven't been garden variety trolls. Some seem to have a clue. :)

Those visiting fans with even a little depth will have no problems with threads being merged or getting avatars or anything else. They'll be treated like any other civil member who cares enough about himself, and has enough respect for the board, to act like a guest, follow the rules and not act like typicial playground doofi.

So your last name is Foos?

Hmm, lets see, Foos is the Americanized version of the German word, fus or "foot."

Fuss

German: from Middle High German fus ‘foot’, hence most probably a nickname for someone with some peculiarity or deformity of the foot.

A deformity of the foot as in "your foot will be in your mouth" come, 4:00 PM EST Saturday, after the Redskins get done with the Giants.

if you think the giants are 36 points better then you are high,thqat game was a fluke it's going to be a good game. but because of home field we are favored.i would think you of all people would appreciate it.our stadium is the largest, and it will be packed to the brim with about 97,000 screamin skin fans.you talk that we show no respect, well i have not seen any from you towards us. in fact we have shown more respect because we didn't go on your site and start running our mouths .so, take your sorry atitude and giant lovin backside back to a giant site.i like our chances this weekend,disrespect goes along way and we have had enough of yours. :gaintsuck :blahblah: :whippin: :troll: :sucks:

Archived