Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Giant Fan Troll Thread (Merged)

Happyfoosball

I'm not even remotely scared of the Redskins. WHEN the Giants win i'm gonna come back here and talk so much smack its not even gonna be funny. Before I didn't becuase I wanted to be respectful but this time i'm not even going to care. You guys annoy me so much. You give absolutely no credit to the Giants. Yeah they suck.. Washington is AWSOME. Thats why the Giants are 2 games up.

You know, The Cowboy trolls said the exact same thing "when we win ima come back and talk so much smack" guess what, none of them came back and i highly doubt your going to come back either after you guys lose, but come back anyways, make some excuses about why you lost, remind us about the 36-0 defeat we suffered earlier this year, remind us about how you guys are still in first place, because thats all you will have to talk smack about after we beat you saturday...

yeah...you won't come back here will ya?? you're prollie a lonely 40 year old guy with nothing better to do then sit at your computer and try to get attention...well you are and you better crawl in your hole where you came from after we prove to you that we were a better team then you thought.

p.s. you better come prepared playing us....the cowboys didn't.;) :gaintsuck

:snore: Man the quality of the trolling has been really down this week. I mean really, this guy brings absolutely NOTHING of substance. At least last week there were one or two trolls that made for at least a little amusement. Let's just say that is the g-strings come as weak with thier game on Saturday as you have with your trolling this week Happy then you could be looking at another classic drubbing.

Where's that midgets fan in "pewter pirate's" clothing, Pittman-For-Two? At least that guy is good for a laugh when he puts on his trolling hat.

My fellow Redskin fans do not argue with the trolls I mean fans they are right we are out of their league maybe the game should be forfeit hell why should we even cut the tv on I mean the game is already won according to these arrogant, ****y Giant fans who forgot last year they were in the same boat we were in they really not that much different than us but let them make out that they are like the Indianapolis Colts , Denver Broncos, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears truly very good teams.

Sorry, Soc. Sometimes good stuff gets caught up in the wash when a trollfest is afoot. We wish it was not that way, but it seems an inescapable part of having gotten so big and being "the official" site that those onl interested in stirring things up tend to find first.

Good news is, there have been a number of pretty good threads about the game, where your post could easily stand, and might actually be read and considered rather than just lost in the shuffle.

Thanx for replying Om. No worries, I was just being a grump. I'll try posting it somewhere else.

And if we win again, will you be here? :stfu:

and then happyfoosball with these two gems:

Even if the Skins contain him he'll bust a big one and go over 100 eventually. Also if you stack 8 in the box the Giants passing game will tear the Skins apart
Giants 27 Redskins 10

Tiki will rush for 100+

And where are these gentl...ummm,trolls after the game?? Just like I said.....

No where to be found......

Where is the smack?:gaintsuck

I'm not even remotely scared of the Redskins. WHEN the Giants win i'm gonna come back here and talk so much smack its not even gonna be funny. Before I didn't becuase I wanted to be respectful but this time i'm not even going to care. You guys annoy me so much. You give absolutely no credit to the Giants. Yeah they suck.. Washington is AWSOME. Thats why the Giants are 2 games up.

Dream on. Seatle hadn't let a guy go over 100 all year, Tiki ran for 150+. The Cheifs hadn't let a guy go over 100, Tiki ran for 220. Tiki's hot right now. Even if the Skins contain him he'll bust a big one and go over 100 eventually. Also if you stack 8 in the box the Giants passing game will tear the Skins apart. Elis hasn't played well lately but when he's blitzed he usually makes big plays.

Wow!!!!

Tiki sure was a force today, and when we tried to stop him Shockey and Eli sure did shred us huh??

Actually Shockey did what he does best.....turn to the camera and complain. :laugh: :laugh:

Again to you trolls.....HA HA

Archived