Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor: "I dont care about no pro bowl"

LiveStrongSkins

all I have to say is Mike Vick at QB shows what a JOKE the pro bowl has become.

Most categories have become a popularity contest now days. Sean is highly talented and should have gotten more recognition. He's showing a Skins mentality we need that. I hope he'll stay with this team for a long time.

Sean Taylor is a wild animal. That man eats scrap metal and deficates Iron bars. Im surprised he isnt locked away in a cage, and fed raw meat rubbed in gun powder until game day. Im sure the looks he gives people scare their children. I would be one pissed off dude If I knew I would be going up against him all day.

It mattered to you and all the other Skin fans a couple of days ago when then thought that a bunch of skins were going to the pro bowl. Now that only two got picked the game means nothing.:laugh: Are your feelings hurt?

I think they deserve to go. I'm glad, however, from a selfish standpoint at the motivation this provides to them. Keep doubting, guy, keep doubting.

Sean Taylor has exactly the right attitude as far as talking to the media about it. However, I hope he does care and that it pisses him off. It kinda sounds like he's a bit angry. I'd have liked to hear the tone of his voice. I hope he is angry, and I hope he takes it out on Plax and Shockey on Saturday......now that i think about it, Taylor getting snubbed THIS WEEK is probably the best thing that could have happened.

Randy Thomas said something simalar to that in a post game interview after he got injured. The reporter asked him if he was madd about not being able to play in the pro bowl and he said "Give me playoff time, Man, give me playoff time. I aint care about no Hawaii. Gimme playoff time".

Amen. Hell with the Pro Bowl, the playoffs are all we should care about! :cheers:

Archived