Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor: "I dont care about no pro bowl"

LiveStrongSkins

When asked on Comcast tonight on what he thought of being a second alternate, Sean responded,"I dont care about no pro bowl or greatest man on earth award. It wont get us in the playoffs and it wont get us a superbowl. Were playing for each other here, I dont care about t he pro bowl."

Meanwhile Marcus Washington seemed a little more down about it. Saying his team mates tapped him on the butt and said hey man we really thought you were going. However, in the interview you could really see ST didnt give two good ****s. :laugh:

ahh...the joys of a Joe Gibbs coached team.

Exactly. I was thinking that when I saw Samuels on Redskins.com TV today. This team is a winner again because of the team attitude. They all understand and they are all on the same page. One game at a time. Listen to all the Gibbs interviews. He always talks about being a team, about fighting hard. JG has rubbed off on the team. We are finishing the reg. season strong. Let’s move onto the playoffs and go from there.

When asked on Comcast tonight on what he thought of being a second alternate, Sean responded,"I dont care about no pro bowl or greatest man on earth award. It wont get us in the playoffs and it wont get us a superbowl. Were playing for each other here, I dont care about t he pro bowl."

Now that's the attitude our team needs to go far this year. We can't care about the ProBowl--it is just a popularity contest and we all know when it comes to the Redskins, not many people seem to understand how GOOD we really are, so lets forget about Hawaii, that game doesn't really matter at all. What matters is the playoffs--the games you worked hard all season to get to. You bet your ass Sean wants to go through the playoffs to the Superbowl. I like to hear it from him! YEAHHHH SEANNNNNNN MAN, HTTR! :logo:

Great mentality,every time they interview this guy i have more and more respect for him.As long as he dont get in trouble anymore Im a big fan.

:applause: Perfectly put. You can't help but like the guy as each interview goes by. He's gaining some respect. I think he'll beat the rap in January. Between the DUI and the Miami shooting incident, I would hope he's grown up. Even with Rosenpuke as an agent, I have a gut feeling he'll be at all mandatory and non-mandatory workouts next year.

Now that's the attitude our team needs to go far this year. We can't care about the ProBowl--it is just a popularity contest and we all know when it comes to the Redskins, not many people seem to understand how GOOD we really are, so lets forget about Hawaii, that game doesn't really matter at all. What matters is the playoffs--the games you worked hard all season to get to. You bet your ass Sean wants to go through the playoffs to the Superbowl. I like to hear it from him! YEAHHHH SEANNNNNNN MAN, HTTR! :logo:

It mattered to you and all the other Skin fans a couple of days ago when then thought that a bunch of skins were going to the pro bowl. Now that only two got picked the game means nothing.:laugh: Are your feelings hurt?

It mattered to you and all the other Skin fans a couple of days ago when then thought that a bunch of skins were going to the pro bowl. Now that only two got picked the game means nothing.:laugh: Are your feelings hurt?

Don't worry about it. Sean will give ya a little taste this weekend.

go

away

you are a looser trolling on another teams message board.

get a life.

are your feelings hurt?

Archived