Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(Dont Stand Up at the Games) The Adventures of Bugs and the Fedex Parking Lot Orphans

unsonny

lol what are yall lighting up in that last pic? :rotflmao:

:paranoid:

I tell you guys what......they took me in and we had a great time together watching the game. I told them they better stop by our tailgate next week so we can thank them like only we can! :cheers:

:paranoid:

I tell you guys what......they took me in and we had a great time together watching the game. I told them they better stop by our tailgate next week so we can thank them like only we can! :cheers:

You do know it is not smart to be drinking with minors ;)

All I got was a text message at the end of the first quarter that read, "Bugs was arrested!".

Turns out you had free food, free beer, and a TV. :applause: Great stuff!

:gaintsuck

I sent the text after unsonny came running up the stairs...."Chuck is in jai!, he has been arrested!" Couldn't get the phone to dial out so I sent the text. After some investigation, we figured out he had just been kicked out. :doh:

The Parking Lot Orphans Saved the Day! :cheers:

what's up my man bugs and sunny, this is eric, i was one of the parking lot orphans (wearing the coles jersey inside out so it was brunell) anyways it was great hanging out with you and we were glad to help a fellow die hard out in times of need. i hope to see you all at the giants game it's gonna be huge and my girlfriend got me tickets so i can go in this time. im going with her grandfather and uncles who are from NY they're giants fans so probably not a great idea to bring them to the xtreme skins tailgate but we hope to see you up there and bugs... don't sit down on defense...ever:gaintsuck

what's up my man bugs and sunny, this is eric, i was one of the parking lot orphans (wearing the coles jersey inside out so it was brunell) anyways it was great hanging out with you and we were glad to help a fellow die hard out in times of need. i hope to see you all at the giants game it's gonna be huge and my girlfriend got me tickets so i can go in this time. im going with her grandfather and uncles who are from NY they're giants fans so probably not a great idea to bring them to the xtreme skins tailgate but we hope to see you up there and bugs... don't sit down on defense...ever:gaintsuck

Eric!

You guys were great and I can't thank you enough.....please bring your crew over to our tailgate and let us all thank you Extreme style!

Archived