Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(Dont Stand Up at the Games) The Adventures of Bugs and the Fedex Parking Lot Orphans

unsonny

what's up my man bugs and sunny, this is eric, i was one of the parking lot orphans (wearing the coles jersey inside out so it was brunell) anyways it was great hanging out with you and we were glad to help a fellow die hard out in times of need. i hope to see you all at the giants game it's gonna be huge and my girlfriend got me tickets so i can go in this time. im going with her grandfather and uncles who are from NY they're giants fans so probably not a great idea to bring them to the xtreme skins tailgate but we hope to see you up there and bugs... don't sit down on defense...ever:gaintsuck

you guys kicked ass!!!!!!

we need the "Over The Head Bottle Breaker" at Extremeskins.com - we dont have one of them yet!!!! - that was classic

thanks again, for the chips and dog!!!!

gave me much needed fuel for the "aftergame" tailgate!!!

what's up my man bugs and sunny, this is eric, i was one of the parking lot orphans (wearing the coles jersey inside out so it was brunell) anyways it was great hanging out with you and we were glad to help a fellow die hard out in times of need. i hope to see you all at the giants game it's gonna be huge and my girlfriend got me tickets so i can go in this time. im going with her grandfather and uncles who are from NY they're giants fans so probably not a great idea to bring them to the xtreme skins tailgate but we hope to see you up there and bugs... don't sit down on defense...ever:gaintsuck

My brother in law might be there too and he is a Giants fan.. We play nice

Are you kidding???? After looking out for our Bugs you and your friends are more than welcome. Even if there are some Giants fans with you.

So please stop by and meet everyone!

:notworthy: :cheers:

• 2 years later...

Archived