Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anybody else HATE Dallas Week?!

Hal2856

Look, I want to beat Dallas, like all good Skins fans but this is the most nerve wracking week! Wether we're 14-2 or 2-14, it always seems Dallas is there to put a hit on our season.In the recent past, the outcome of the Dallas game hasn't mattered much, it's been playing for respect... But this year (and don't get me wrong I'm elated by this) the game actually matters! Go SKINS! But it makes this week all the more unbearable. I can't wait to atch the game, we need this one, we better come out fired up and play it like it's one and done. Not come out and pooch it like the Giants game... which reminds me, does anyone know if Jerry Jones has any health problems because the Cowboys don't need anyting else to play for if you catch my drift...

gotta agree and disagree with you. I hate how long Dallas week always is, but I love how hyped up I get. Each day I get more and more excited. And Sunday is going to be a good day for everyone (everyone being skins fans of course)

:dallasuck

HTTR

It's the week long wait that kills me. There's nothing better then a meaningful Redskins, Cowgirls game.

What makes it even more interesting is that we will know where we stand after the Midgits game on saturday. If we win and they lose that will make the next week that much longer knowing what will be at stake.

Hail To The Redskins!!!

I used to love it but now I just feel overwhelmed with anxiety. I wish it would just come already. When i was little i would get so nervous that i couldnt watch the game and would hang out in our basement and wait for my dad to get excited before i came up (playoff games though).

Now I hate it because it is sooooooooooo slooooooooooooooooow. This game MEANS something where as the past 15 meant null. Hopefully with this on the line we will bring our "A" game for once.

Im worried though because we are so beat up (injurywise). Springs, Rogers, Harris, LaVar, Salave'A, Samuels, Thrash, Moss, Patten, Betts and Brunells thumb issue.

While the Cowboys arent injury free, they are overall healthier than the Redskins. This alone worries me along with the fact that it seems we have 2 pass plays that we run and the Cowboys coaching staff is not the Cardinals.

I can't concentrate at home or at work. Not sure if I fed my kids yesterday...and I think I left my car at the office...

Good thing Dallas week only comes twice a year, or I'd be in the looney bin.

I actually pulled that stunt this past weekend. I forgot to feed my son dinner because the game was on. He went to bed with no dinner. Not til the next morning did I figure it out. :paranoid:

I hate it only because of all the time it consumes. i spend hours upon hours on the internet, either on this site or others searching for things to read or watch about the game. Its like this pretty much every week the skins win though. All I do is try to find things to read about the skins. I swear if the skins ever went 16-0 i would lose my job and be homeless on the streets. Even as a homeless bum, I bet I'd still be digging through the trash for newspapers that might contain an article about the skins.

I wonder if the players know just how important this game is to US. The fans. I think I want this more than they do! I doubt it, but still. I really hope we don't come out flat like in the Turner years. Do you guys think Gibbs can fire them up enough?

I don't want a bomb on the first play, I want 40-gut. Then 40-gut. And then, give them some more 40-gut. Shove the ball right down their f'in throats. Then maybe a play-action bomb to Santana

the fact that the skins arent JUST playing for pride at this point in the year (like usual) IS AWESOME. im so pumped for this game, and I cant stop thinking about it. im so glad i get to go to it, and im gona pray to the football gods every night this week. they owe us this one after 7 straight years of embarrassment against the cowboys. the monday night win didnt quite make up for it

Archived