Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hear me out.....[Number 5's discussion of the 'Skins/Playoffs]

Number5

First let me say congrats on a grueling victory by your team yesterday.....it started out ugly, but an ugly win is better than a pretty loss....

:applause:

Anyways, the way I see it, if Ryan Moats can run for over 100 on just 11 carries and 2 tds against the Giants, then Clinton Portis should have a field day. The Redskins ground game is more flexible than the Eagles who made a living running outside on the Giants using primarily the left side of the offensive line.

You guys have a great chance to win the East and speaking as an Eagles fan, I'd rather see you guys win it rather than Dallas or NY. Your team has been through a lot the last 5 years and your team and city deserve a chance to shine for a change........though I expect that we will be back in the thick of things next year, this year, at least for my mother's sake, I hope you guys do well......

Oh, and before I forget, if it comes down to the last weekend of the season, just know that you'll be in for the biggest dogfight of the season.

Again, good luck against the Boys and the Giants!

Of all of the remaining 3 games we play, the Dallas game is the most important because:

1) we're directly in competition with them more than with the Giants and (of course) Philly for a playoff spot; and

2) this game sets the tone IMHO for the last two weeks of the season for us.

I want to see us roll Dallas big time.

I think that your game against Dallas is going be to close like the first game was. I just hope that it comes down to the defenses and who steps up. I feel it will come down to Newman against Moss and Rodgers/Springs against Glenn/Johnson. And don't forget about Witten either.....

First let me say congrats on a grueling victory by your team yesterday.....it started out ugly, but an ugly win is better than a pretty loss....

Anyways, the way I see it, if Ryan Moats can run for over 100 on just 11 carries and 2 tds against the Giants, then Clinton Portis should have a field day. The Redskins ground game is more flexible than the Eagles who made a living running outside on the Giants using primarily the left side of the offensive line.

You guys have a great chance to win the East and speaking as an Eagles fan, I'd rather see you guys win it rather than Dallas or NY. Your team has been through a lot the last 5 years and your team and city deserve a chance to shine for a change........though I expect that we will be back in the thick of things next year, this year, at least for my mother's sake, I hope you guys do well......

Oh, and before I forget, if it comes down to the last weekend of the season, just know that you'll be in for the biggest dogfight of the season.

Ya know, Number5, we've had our scraps, but I've always thought you to be classy. I feel for ya. It sucks when the ride ends. And it NEVER ends easy. But, I have the feeling that the Eagles will bounce back next year. They are risiliant. As for right now...The only way for us to WIN the East is to WIN in Philly. So, if I read you correctly...ya know, we won't go there. ;)

Anyway, thanks for being a classy guy. It takes guts to stand up like that. :applause: :applause: :notworthy :notworthy

This dallas game is gonna be a battle.

Deep corner routes to the slot WR...

Skinny posts to Glenn all day...

Drag routes to Witten on 3rd and 5's...

Bledsoe rolling to his right (with the rolling pocket) firing to a WR on the sideline who ran a deep crossing route...

Common demonitator....

Bledsoe usually sits back ALL day. We need to put him on his back early and often...early the key to rattle him. If he doesnt have the time he will make mistakes.

Ya know, Number5, we've had our scraps, but I've always thought you to be classy. I feel for ya. It sucks when the ride ends. And it NEVER ends easy. But, I have the feeling that the Eagles will bounce back next year. They are risiliant. As for right now...The only way for us to WIN the East is to WIN in Philly. So, if I read you correctly...ya know, we won't go there. ;)

Anyway, thanks for being a classy guy. It takes guts to stand up like that. :applause: :applause: :notworthy :notworthy

Thanks dude! And Monte it was a pretty good game, but for the love of Christ, when will Reid learn to call those same roll out plays for McNabb?

Anyways, I'm a football fan who loves the game of football. I have watched several of the Skins games this year as well as going down to D.C. a few weeks ago. While Eagles fans get bad raps, they are passionate about their team much like Redskins fans are. For Christmas, my mother said she wanted to beat Dallas and NY. I told her if they did, I'd wear a Manely throwback for Christmas pictures. If that happens, I'll post them on the site.

I return the conditional-love :) and know how you feel. Anytime we can't be #1 in the NFCE, I want anyone else to be there other than Dallas. And I do expect a dogfight from you guys. I thought the eagles played outstanding and courageously yesterday, rivalry aside.

This dallas game is gonna be a battle.

Deep corner routes to the slot WR...

Skinny posts to Glenn all day...

Drag routes to Witten on 3rd and 5's...

Bledsoe rolling to his right (with the rolling pocket) firing to a WR on the sideline who ran a deep crossing route...

Common demonitator....

Bledsoe usually sits back ALL day. We need to put him on his back early and often...early the key to rattle him. If he doesnt have the time he will make mistakes.

Drew seems to have slight problems with Cover 2 coverage with Man Under. Slants don't normally work that well for him against this coverage because the timing is normally thrown of if the CB's line up in press then back off after the first 5 yards. If he can't hit the seams, I'm sure that Taylor will roam free.

Archived