Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is anquan boldin the best wr in nfl

Atown

Redskins played randy moss and T.O before and we seem to contain them. But lets be honest boldin kinda owned us. And did you see the 3 miss tackles by sean taylor you dont see that often. I sow 2 big hits by taylor on boldin, if it was other wrs they would fumble 100% but boldin didnt even feel it.

I really think hes underrated probably because he plays for arizona. After i sow todays game i looked at his stats. He had 1300+ in his rookie season, 200+ yards and 2 tds in his first game..... that's pretty damn impressive

when healthy, I would put him in the top 3 in the league -- his injury concerns are frightening though -- a lot of serious knee issues for a guy this young...

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

dude i seriously think hes the best wr in nfl

that's true -- a guy with his power and speed at the wr position presents a lot of favorable matchups. All I am saying is -- if I was a GM and was going after a trade, his history of serious knee problems would be a concern for me...

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

He's basically TO without the attitude problem....I hope his knee doesn't become an issue for him; he's going to have a magical career, and if he stays in AZ, they will become a force to deal with. We saw the beginnings of a good defense this year (and especially against us), and if they can just shore up that offensive line, Shipp is a good back, and Arrington is a good change-of-pace back...

Of course they've said that the past three years about the Cards...and they always find a way to not be good...:doh:

TO and Randy are not 1 and 2.

Boldin and Harrison are, and not neccessarily in that order. I don't see why people are so high on these other guys. Randy can be #3, but I think we're seeing this year how important it is for him to be surrounded by other good players. I'd put TO behind the 3 I've already mentioned, Hines Ward, Chad Johnson, and Torry Holt. TOs #7.

TO and Randy are not 1 and 2.

Boldin and Harrison are, and not neccessarily in that order. I don't see why people are so high on these other guys. Randy can be #3, but I think we're seeing this year how important it is for him to be surrounded by other good players. I'd put TO behind the 3 I've already mentioned, Hines Ward, Chad Johnson, and Torry Holt. TOs #7.

agreed btw wheres steve smith and moss probably the most explosive ones out of all these wr's

boldin is pretty sick, and he's definitely top 10. in a few years he might be one of the best, but as of right now id only say top 10, which in itself is very impressive considering how young he is. anyone else remember the bowl game at fsu when he played quarterback (both rix and mcpherson were suspended). after that game i was like damn this guy is a nasty athlete.

boldin is the perfect receiver...he's huge (im not sure how tall although its well over six feet and 230lbs) and has great hands...he's fast and with his size he can break tackles and be a blocking force to help the running game he's all around top 5 probably but its hard not to throw santana and smith in there at the top as well

agreed btw wheres steve smith and moss probably the most explosive ones out of all these wr's

I conisdered Steve Smith, but I decided to stick only with the people I was confident in saying they were better than TO. Steve Smith is kind of the same level, maybe a little better, but maybe a little worse. I think mentioning Moss is homerism. If 5 years from now, Moss is still lighting it up, we'll talk.

Archived