Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We Want Dallas!!WE Made 1600 Posts!! UPDATE: HOW IT USED TO BE

Blondie

something to ponder. dallas has played 3 tough games in a row, and hung in every one with giants denver and chiefs, each week their defense looked better than the week before. against k.c. their offense showed up. now they get to play skins, carolina, and rams. with so much at stake, for both teams. this is not a good time to play dallas. next you play giants who may be coming off a loss by the chiefs, also doesnt look very good. then you have philly who earlier in the year i would say should be an easy win.however, they are playing pretty tough football right now. arizona should have been a mop up game for you however, it was surprisingly close. 8-8 season still looking right if you can beat philly.

I know......you're scared. Dallas loses next week and they are done.

something to ponder. dallas has played 3 tough games in a row, and hung in every one with giants denver and chiefs, each week their defense looked better than the week before. against k.c. their offense showed up. now they get to play skins, carolina, and rams. with so much at stake, for both teams. this is not a good time to play dallas. next you play giants who may be coming off a loss by the chiefs, also doesnt look very good. then you have philly who earlier in the year i would say should be an easy win.however, they are playing pretty tough football right now. arizona should have been a mop up game for you however, it was surprisingly close. 8-8 season still looking right if you can beat philly.

IMHO I feel all of the above will make the WINS (3 in a row may i add) to be all the sweeter.......WE WANT DALLAS!!! NUFF SAID!!!

Lets make some noise.

:wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Oh yeah. We want the Dallas Cowards; I hope we do play better against them next week than we did in Week 2, beating their tails 14-13 on their turf. Nothing personal, but I do hope the Redskins' Defense do ring Drew Bledsoe's clock in all 4 quarters of the game and run the Dallas Cowards out of D.C. in a hurry. They maybe labeled America's Team in Dallas, Texas, but not in Washington, D.C.:dallasuck

3 in a row would be sweet for you but not very feasible. however all the rage and excitement will mean so much to the cowboy fans also considering if you lose next week your season is over, and you can say we want dallas for the next 9 months. that makes us cowboy fans pretty excited too. but either way, thats what we as fans want. all the marbles on the table, and the best team win. and regardless of outcome its apparent both teams are on the rise and will have to be feared next year. since im 3 for 3 on this weeks predictions ill keep going. dallas 23 redskins 10. k.c. 27 giants 21.

3 in a row would be sweet for you but not very feasible. however all the rage and excitement will mean so much to the cowboy fans also considering if you lose next week your season is over, and you can say we want dallas for the next 9 months. that makes us cowboy fans pretty excited too. but either way, thats what we as fans want. all the marbles on the table, and the best team win. and regardless of outcome its apparent both teams are on the rise and will have to be feared next year. since im 3 for 3 on this weeks predictions ill keep going. dallas 23 redskins 10. k.c. 27 giants 21.

Welcome to CowboyHell, CowboyLifer! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

WE WANT DALLAS!

WE WANT DALLAS!

WE WANT DALLAS!

WE WANT DALLAS!

WE WANT DALLAS!

WE WANT DALLAS!

I've already talked to some Dallas fans and none of them think Dallas will lose to Washington. They all say that the Redskins are weak, that Gibbs is washed up, that Portis won't run for fifty yards against Dallas defense, in fact a few have said that the Cowboys defense will keep the Redskins scoreless, anyway they all think the Redskins win at Dallas earlier this season was a fluke, and that Dallas will run all over the injury prone "deadskins" this week. It is my hope and prayer that the REDSKINS prove them wrong. To sweep Dallas this year would give a many a REDSKIN fan something to feel good about. I hope and pray that the REDSKINS play their hardest,toughest and best against Dallas. This game is about RESPECT. I'd like to see the Redskins play with high emotions(sort of like how the Giants played against us), I'd like to see FedEx stadium be loud and rocking. To all REDSKIN faithful, let us get ready, let us get hyped,talk no trash,let the Dallas fans do the talkin, during this week before the game let our team know that their fans are with them, wear your REDSKIN gear, show your support,faith and love for our team the WASHINGTON REDSKINS. And if you see any Dallas fans, remember talk no trash, but just for fun whistle a few verses of HAIL to the REDSKINS. Keep the Faith.

We Want Dallas Baby!!!!! 8-6 on the line!!!!!

:wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd:

Ok, ok. So the first one was a little...childish. We're all pumped (that's you included) because for the first time (in how many years?), these two teams meet on OUR turf when the game is REALLY GOING TO MEAN SOMETHING TO BOTH TEAMS!!! It has been FAR too long since that has happened! The last MOST MEMORABLE one was the 1982 NFC Championship Game which boosted us into Super Bowl XVII, which we won, BTW. Everytime the game has meant something, at least in my memory, has always, of late, been in the Toilet Bowl (sorry, Texas Stadium to you). Now, maybe I'm mistaken, but we have BOTH sucked royal ASS for the last, 11 years or so (yes, a few more for us :rolleyes: ), but let's face it, one playoff appearance for either team in 10 years is fairly pitiful, no matter how you slice it. We have DIVED against you for the last 10 years & FINALLY, for apparently, 3:00 MIRACULOUS minutes, we out played & BEAT you in YOUR house! Now, you are coming to OUR house. Now, REALISTICALLY, either team can win this game. I didn't watch the whole KC game today, because I was too busy having a heart attack watching my Skins struggle (seemingly) against Arizona (?)-who ALWAYS plays us hard, NO MATTER HOW BAD THEY SUCK!!! BUT, you gals are coming off a tough win against a team that beat us & from what I saw, you gals played pretty hard today. Got lucky with THE KICK at the end of the game, but THE CALL was legit ( :puke: ). So, you gals have reason to be pumped too. It will be a great, HEARTBREAKER for one of us! I pray that "HEARTS WILL BREAKING ALL OVER TEXAS!"

:dallasuck :logo: :dallasuck :logo: :dallasuck :logo: :dallasuck :logo: :dallasuck :logo: :dallasuck :logo: :dallasuck

Gals-24

Skins-27

WE WANT DALLAS!

WE WANT DALLAS!

WE WANT DALLAS!

WE WANT DALLAS!

WE WANT DALLAS!

WE WANT DALLAS!

I'm having awful flashbacks of Roger Staubach throwing a last minute TD against us to knock us out of contention on Dec. 16, 1979.

From the Post:

Cowboys End Redskin Season

By Paul Attner

Washington Post Staff Writer

Monday, December 17, 1979; Page C1

Irving, Tex., Dec. 16 — The Redskins came within 140 seconds today of reaching their impossible dream. Then the brilliance of Dallas quarterback Roger Staubach turned the afternoon into a 35-34 nightmare that will haunt them the rest of the winter.

"The Lord giveth and He can take it away in a hurry; that's the only way to understand what took place here," said Coach Jack Pardee, still stunned by a Cowboy comeback that erased a 13-point Redskin lead and knocked Washington out of the playoffs.

Until the final 140 seconds, the Redskins were on the verge of winning the NFC East title. Two Staubach touchdown passes, one with 2:20 to play, the last with 39 seconds left, brought the world crashing around their heads."

I was 11 when that happened, and it has haunted me for all these years. Sure, the pain went away in the '82 NFC Championship game. And that year Turner swept them was nice, even though that season was a losing effort.

But if we can win this game next Sunday, putting us over them in the standings due to a sweep, and if that catapults us into the playoffs somehow, then I may finally be able to go on living a normal life. The innocence of my youth was taken from me on Dec. 16, 1979, my fellow fans. I want it back!!!! And I want Dallas!!!! I WANT THEM TO PAY!!!!!!

Archived