:excited:WE WANT DALLAS

:geek: WE WANT DALLAS

:laythehurWE WANT DALLAS

:nutkick: WE WANT DALLAS

:whippin: WE WANT DALLAS

:coach:WE WANT DALLAS

:moon: WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLASS!!!!

dallas fans are pretty worried after the 'skins offensive explosion against the defensive powerhouse AZ cardinals. 10 points is all the offense could muster against that team? wow.

brunell is horrible, by the way. might as well see what campbell has got. he can't be much worse.

Speaking of "offensive" explosions.

dallas fans are pretty worried after the 'skins offensive explosion against the defensive powerhouse AZ cardinals. 10 points is all the offense could muster against that team? wow.

brunell is horrible, by the way. might as well see what campbell has got. he can't be much worse.

Redskins fans on the Redskins message board could care less what dallas fans are worried about right about now. Especially on this thread.

I'm pretty worried about that vaunted Dallas D that gun run all over by LJ for 130 yds and 3 Tugs.

Bledsoe stinks, Jones stinks, Keyshawn stinks, you stink.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Leave it to a d fan to post in a WE WANT DALLAS thread!!

For my doctorate, I am doing my research on intelligence and dallas fans.

Boy, THAT will be a short study!!!!!!!!!

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Blondie

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Leave it to a d fan to post in a WE WANT DALLAS thread!!

For my doctorate, I am doing my research on intelligence and dallas fans.

Boy, THAT will be a short study!!!!!!!!!

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Blondie

LOL take you about 20 seconds, Blondie, if you stop to make a cup of instant coffee.

dallas fans are pretty stupid. After the 'boys offensive explosion against the powerhouse Eagles. 3 points is all the offense could muster against that team? wow.

Bledsoe is horrible, by the way. might as well see what Tony Homo has got. he can't be much worse.

WE WANT DALLAS

Say it LOUD and PROUD!!!!!!!!

Come on guys and gals!!!!!!!

WE WANT DALLAS!!!!!!!!!

We need to put up at least 1000 posts in this thread this week. SHOW ME YOUR BURGANDY AND GOLD!!!!

Blondie

Will you be joining us "bush league" fans at the stadium this weekend? I know you witnessed the comeback first hand, now you have to see the demolishment.

GO REDSKINS!!!

:point2sky :dallasuck :point2sky

Ok, ok. So the first one was a little...childish. We're all pumped (that's you included) because for the first time (in how many years?), these two teams meet on OUR turf when the game is REALLY GOING TO MEAN SOMETHING TO BOTH TEAMS!!! It has been FAR too long since that has happened! The last MOST MEMORABLE one was the 1982 NFC Championship Game which boosted us into Super Bowl XVII, which we won, BTW. Everytime the game has meant something, at least in my memory, has always, of late, been in the Toilet Bowl (sorry, Texas Stadium to you). Now, maybe I'm mistaken, but we have BOTH sucked royal ASS for the last, 11 years or so (yes, a few more for us :rolleyes: ), but let's face it, one playoff appearance for either team in 10 years is fairly pitiful, no matter how you slice it. We have DIVED against you for the last 10 years & FINALLY, for apparently, 3:00 MIRACULOUS minutes, we out played & BEAT you in YOUR house! Now, you are coming to OUR house. Now, REALISTICALLY, either team can win this game. I didn't watch the whole KC game today, because I was too busy having a heart attack watching my Skins struggle (seemingly) against Arizona (?)-who ALWAYS plays us hard, NO MATTER HOW BAD THEY SUCK!!! BUT, you gals are coming off a tough win against a team that beat us & from what I saw, you gals played pretty hard today. Got lucky with THE KICK at the end of the game, but THE CALL was legit ( :puke: ). So, you gals have reason to be pumped too. It will be a great, HEARTBREAKER for one of us! I pray that "HEARTS WILL BREAKING ALL OVER TEXAS!"

o.k. i respect that reply, no b.s. and honest. and your right hearts will be breaking either way. and i know the fans are excited. i hope the cowboys arent over confident. and no matter what the teams records are or who is coaching or playing it is always a hard fought game. thats why we love to hate the skins, what would a cowboy season be without them? normally 2 less wins lol

:dallasuck :logo: :dallasuck :logo: :dallasuck :logo: :dallasuck :logo: :dallasuck :logo: :dallasuck :logo: :dallasuck

Gals-24

Skins-27

WE WANT DALLAS!

WE WANT DALLAS!

WE WANT DALLAS!

WE WANT DALLAS!

WE WANT DALLAS!

WE WANT DALLAS!

:laugh: Val Kilmer as Doc Holiday in Tombstone, if I'm not mistaken! My favorite western because of the way he portrayed him. The bar scene with the shot glass mocking Ringo, BRILLIANT. :laugh:

Oh by the way blondie !!!

WE WANT DALLAS!!!!

WE WANT DALLAS!!!!

WE WANT DALLAS!!!!

Archived