Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We Want Dallas!!WE Made 1600 Posts!! UPDATE: HOW IT USED TO BE

Blondie

We are getting better! Lets keep this up and make Blondie proud :) ! 12th Man this is OUR house! Are we really gonna just let those cowhumpers come into our house and take away our playoff chances?? This is a Joe Gibbs coached team in December, I know the team will be ready. But are YOU ready? Throats cleared, pennies in the plastic bottles, and plenty of burgundy and gold blood in your veins? Get pumped... its less than a week away, Make these cowrapers regret stepping into our FED EX FIELD! :point2sky

:wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd:

WE WANT DALLAS!!!!!

One last thing.....if you're coming to the game or watching this game and are thinking that the Skins will lose.

I DON'T WANT YOU THERE!!!!!!!!

Don't watch the game, don't come to the game......don't waste your time and mine.

I don't need to hear or see bad vibes........

:applause: Nicely said! No negative energy! We are Redskins fans and need to stand together and cheer this team on. Whether you are at the game or watching on TV, do your Job and scream until you are blue in the face. Get those brooms ready for a ........

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!

We want Dallas so bad for a couple of reasons. If we make the playoffs, we will have far exceeded everyone's expectations. If we don't, but we sweep Dallas, were competitive in the NFC, and finish 8-8 or better, this season was a huge success and we are on our way to winning a championship with Gibbs at the helm.

One more time before i say goodnight.....

:helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo:

WE WANT DALLAS!!!!

WE WANT DALLAS!!!!

WE WANT DALLAS!!!!

WE WANT DALLAS!!!!

WE WANT DALLAS!!!!

WE WANT DALLAS!!!!

:point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

:wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd:

Are you guys ready??? Do you think you can handle it? Do ya think you can handle the.............................

SEASON SWEEP!?!?!?!?

BRING 'EM ON!!!!

I don't think I've ever been as pumped up for a Dallas game as I am this week...I CANNOT WAIT!!!

:wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd:

Yeah, Bill without a scalp. Oh, I wouldn't entertain Dallas' B.S. for $10,000,000. You think I'm kidding I hate these MTFRs! Oh, and you too (if your a Cowboy fan), I'm heckilng everybody that looks like a Cowboy fan....King Kong included! A bunch of scandalous heathens! I hope we beat them down by 3TDs. And send them a message via FEDex! So you gotta let him know!

Gibbs Rules....Dallas sucks. Bring em on!!

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, lets kill all these MTFRs! :dallasuck :point2sky :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Archived