Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We Want Dallas!!WE Made 1600 Posts!! UPDATE: HOW IT USED TO BE

Blondie

Wir Wünschen Dallas!!! Wir Wünschen Dallas!!! Wir Wünschen Dallas!!! Wir Wünschen Dallas!!! Wir Wünschen Dallas!!! Wir Wünschen Dallas!!! Wir Wünschen Dallas!!! Wir Wünschen Dallas!!! Wir Wünschen Dallas!!! Wir Wünschen Dallas!!! Wir Wünschen Dallas!!!

Wundervoll.

Desideriamo Dallas!!! Desideriamo Dallas!!! Desideriamo Dallas!!! Desideriamo Dallas!!! Desideriamo Dallas!!! Desideriamo Dallas!!! Desideriamo Dallas!!! Desideriamo Dallas!!! Desideriamo Dallas!!! Desideriamo Dallas!!! Desideriamo Dallas!!! Desideriamo Dallas!!! Desideriamo Dallas!!! Desideriamo Dallas!!! Desideriamo Dallas!!! Desideriamo Dallas!!! Desideriamo Dallas!!!

Fare il rumore forte! Buono!!

I Want Roy Williams

In The Parking Lot

I Could Kill That Loser

Yeah, I had a dream that Santana caught a pass along Dallas' sideline and as he went out of bounds a personal foul insued, Cooley tried to break it up and things got bad so all the fans in FEDex just bum rushed the hell out of their sideline and it was a massacre...it was like blood everywhere Dallas Cowboy helmets were being thrown and busted ...it was like 2 or 3 people on their OL men and DL men and LBs we just beat the hell out of them, and ate them all up and then we just started beating the hell out of every fan that had a jersey on.

We beat the living hell out of the Tuna and scapled Keyshawn Johnson until his head turned like white and the meat was hanging out, and then we got a whole of Terry Glen and just beat the hell out of him and all the rest of the would be gangsters we took Bledsoe and stomped his a... straight in the ground and scalped him until his head turned red and then we grabed them darn fans that were trying to hide there stinking Dallas jerseys their F...king stinking Dallas jerseys and then we like burned their bus...they had to call in extra force on horse back and everything just got all ****ed up. Ihate these MTFRs....you hear me I hate Dallas a.....

Oh, but Roy Williams he's a punk B....tch just like the rest of them suckers I use to go to Eastern with. Yeah the jelly donut crew. Thats all Dallas fans are them same chumps hanging across from Eastern H.S. out front of the principles....I remember one time they tried to take my jelly donut money at lunch...yeah wiped his a... all up and down the street. Yeah then at football practice got in the pit and whipped that a...all up and down the field. Yeah, Dallas Cowtoy fans soft ass a jelly donut...next day talking about whats up....whats up my MTFR a....nika! On the ones and twos...I'm sharp, nika, I'm sharp..cutting up diamonds and I aint talking knives.....straight cuttin! This is one game I hope a joker buck!

I just went over to cowboys-forum.com and it is dead. NO emotion just some posting of articles and the lamest Skins jokes ever - it's crap. Is that their official forum?

Skins are JACKED! We are JACKED! FED-EX is going to split in two because 90,000 are JACKED!

The Cowboys will not be ready for what they are about experience.

Skins 27

Cows 9

I just went over to cowboys-forum.com and it is dead. NO emotion just some posting of articles and the lamest Skins jokes ever - it's crap. Is that their official forum?

Skins are JACKED! We are JACKED! FED-EX is going to split in two because 90,000 are JACKED!

The Cowboys will not be ready for what they are about experience.

Skins 27

Cows 9

Yeah, its gonna be a massacre ....literally!

:wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd:

Archived