Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

eat my shorts all you haters in Redskin clothing

dreamingwolf

They threw the ball on first at 2:04 when it was a kill the clock scenario, and they got the first down with a well drawn play.

Ade Jimoh saved the game. Crushed the fool on that quick out.

With all the bumbles all the usual suspects of the haters ire came through.

Eat my shorts, I promise to cake them well.

I am so sick of the ******'s here who preach doom and gloom, pointing out every failed play, crucifying every player who makes a mistake (which included the beloved Chris Cooley today guys).

A win is a win is a win. God knows we've lost games we deserved to win this year. Several of them. So I'll be damned if I'm NOT going to celebrate and give credit to the Redskins when they play flawed football but pull it out.

Whatever it takes. Every week. Whatever it takes.

And damn it - be a fan - we are not dead yet!

Cuz the game thread was very irritating to read at times because of "the haters"

If it was only irritating

I swear to God some people in the game thread were cheering for the Cardinals

If we were allowed to call out, I would call out each and every "hater"

Its pretty obvious who they are though in the game thread, always negative, never there when the Redskins do anything positive

He must be a family member of Ade Jimoh, see all of you wanted Jimoh cut and he just made a good play. He can play special teams and he saved the first down.

Kind sir, if I was a family member of ade jimoh I would either be steve martin in the jerk or one of us would really have to question who our father was. Unless ofcourse you mean Im a family member in the way that we both are in the Redskin family(me being a fan and him being a player), then yes you are very correct I am a family member of his.

Kind sir, if I was a family member of ade jimoh I would either be steve martin in the jerk or one of us would really have to question who our father was. Unless ofcourse you mean Im a family member in the way that we both are in the Redskin family(me being a fan and him being a player), then yes you are very correct I am a family member of his.

By the way, so I don't sound hypocritical...

I fully eat my crow on Jimoh for this one today. I said he stunk and had no place in the NFL. I was proven wrong.

The haters suck and ruin the game thread

Its pretty disgusting

We are down 7-3 in the first half and you swear we are down 35-0 and looking like the Iggles

Jeezus its downright pitiful now

The worst thing is, the haters are never there when we do something good

all true

What is the point of this?

We just won and your first thought is "the haters"

Yes because the never ending negativity coming from many, including yourself, in the game thread is unbearable. Its not even objective.

Have you bothered to read what Oaktown spews in that thread. If so, the answer to your question should be completely obvious.

It ruins much of the experience win or lose.

I agree haters ruin threads during the game. I left the game thread for the entire 2nd half, and I just knew that we were going to pull it out. If you look at my posts the 1st half, I kept saying to everyone, "relax, there's a whole entire half to go." These guys are just frustrated and not Redskin's believers. YOU GOTTA BELIEVE, NO MATTER WHAT!

HTTR

WE GOT THE WIN!

I am so sick of the ******'s here who preach doom and gloom, pointing out every failed play, crucifying every player who makes a mistake (which included the beloved Chris Cooley today guys).

A win is a win is a win. God knows we've lost games we deserved to win this year. Several of them. So I'll be damned if I'm NOT going to celebrate and give credit to the Redskins when they play flawed football but pull it out.

Whatever it takes. Every week. Whatever it takes.

And damn it - be a fan - we are not dead yet!

Preach on brother. These clowns need to read through the game thread tomorrow or the following day. I bet they would be embarrassed. Not.

You know what? I understand the haters. They aren't really 'haters'. What they're doing is trying to immunize themselves from the pain. They get 'that feeling'....we make some mistakes....leave points on the table, give up some easy scores, look vulnerable...and 'that feeling' sets in.

Who wants 'that feeling'?? Not me. But some guys, rather than cling to hope (as they've done so many many times, only to have those hopes dashed on the rocks), they immunize themselves. They predict doom. Gloom. Destruction. They roll around in it. Relish it. Because, when you inflict the pain on yourself, somehow, its more palateable.

I understand. But its wrong.

Be a fan. Win. Lose. Celebrate. Suffer. But when you give up, when you crucify your own team before they've even had a chance at redemption, you've joined the dark side. You're a reverse-bandwagoner.

Don't do it.

Believe.

Rejoice.

Suffer.

Doesn't matter.

Be a fan. ALL the way.

Otherwise, what really is the point?

You know what? I understand the haters. They aren't really 'haters'. What they're doing is trying to immunize themselves from the pain. They get 'that feeling'....we make some mistakes....leave points on the table, give up some easy scores, look vulnerable...and 'that feeling' sets in.

Who wants 'that feeling'?? Not me. But some guys, rather than cling to hope (as they've done so many many times, only to have those hopes dashed on the rocks), they immunize themselves. They predict doom. Gloom. Destruction. They roll around in it. Relish it. Because, when you inflict the pain on yourself, somehow, its more palateable.

Be a fan. Win. Lose. Celebrate. Suffer. But when you give up, when you crucify your own team before they've even had a chance at redemption, you've joined the dark side. You're a reverse-bandwagoner.

Don't do it.

Believe.

Rejoice.

Suffer.

Doesn't matter.

Be a fan. ALL the way.

No doubt. And it ruins the fun for the rest of us who enjoy the game day thread. I've been in the game day thread for a couple of years now, and I'm just about done with it. It's a complete beat down.

Don't get me wrong he didn't play that well at all today. All those interceptions were not his fault though! Also Moss dropped some passes right in his hands.

Anyway you guys start yelling Ramsey and Cambell after a couple of bad plays.

Ramsey is just going to throw more interceptions and Campell has no NFL experience right now so Brunell is the guy this year unless we lose and we are out of it.

No doubt. And it ruins the fun for the rest of us who enjoy the game day thread. I've been in the game day thread for a couple of years now, and I'm just about done with it. It's a complete beat down.

It got me so pissed off today, I actually closed out of extremeskins and just watched.

Sad.

Some of the guys in that thread are just plain tools. Period. What kind of person comes to a fan-site, logs into the game thread, and spends the entire game ****ing, moaning, and predicting horrible things.

A loser.

Sorry, but real fans at least HOPE for the best. They don't predict disaster and take pride when they're proven right.

I'm not saying everyone needs to be a homer. Just be a fan. Some here are masquerading as die hards. Die hards don't behave the way some in that game thread do.

I've said before and I'll say again, if one can not distinguish from your words and statements on the board that you're a fan of the team, then no matter how many times you declare it to be so matters none.

A fan of the team wants the team to do well. Period.

Because of all the negativity lately, I've not been anywhere near this section, I decided to chime in today, and thank you for this post. Always remember the name and meaning of this website "extreme" skins. We are extreme fans, and are very passionate about our team. Please keep the negativity at your house, don't bring it to this forum and spew your crap on us. The quality of the site has went downhill because of that. If you have something to say, do it in a more productive manner.

Don't do it.

Believe.

Rejoice.

Suffer.

Doesn't matter.

Be a fan. ALL the way.

You know what I wonder? Are they this negative in every day life?

In the first few posts of the game thread....I asked someone NOT to call names.

I send PMs to people when what they write offends me.

Some are nice.......some are rude.

I can't help but believe they are really like that in life.

Blondie

Archived