Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

eat my shorts all you haters in Redskin clothing

dreamingwolf

I am so sick of the ******'s here who preach doom and gloom, pointing out every failed play, crucifying every player who makes a mistake (which included the beloved Chris Cooley today guys).

A win is a win is a win. God knows we've lost games we deserved to win this year. Several of them. So I'll be damned if I'm NOT going to celebrate and give credit to the Redskins when they play flawed football but pull it out.

Whatever it takes. Every week. Whatever it takes.

And damn it - be a fan - we are not dead yet!

:applause: :applause: Hell yeah!

I hate quitters...thank God the players aren't quitters...

A win is a win, baby. Ugly...who cares...a win is a win.

The refs gave Dallas one today...maybe we'll get the home town call next week.

Stop the hate...be a fan...sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. This is the most competative team we've had in years....BELIEVE.

it was good playcalling.. with 2;04 left on the clock, 1st down, d thought run, we passed... and on third and 6, D thought pass, we ran... our playcalling is getting smarter... this is a dumb thread tho....

eat my shorts

skin fans snatch up those xmas eve game tickets, dont let giant fans get them.

Wow survey says this game thread must have hit a nerve.

It has brought out all the "Veteren" members of this board to denounce people who they do not think are real fans.

If you do not like the threads then do not read them, simple as that.

If other people opinion and thought upset you then do not read them.

This is a message board and unless someone violates the rules they should be able to post their opinion.

Attacking their opionion is fine but saying that they are less of a fan that yourself is silly.

All that being said, It took a combined effort after the first half of eveyone but Mark Brunnel.

So I am going to tell you how I feel about the game today and if you do not like it thats understandable.

Things are going to right direction and the SKins could have easily givin up and lost this game.

Thankfully Arizona cannot stop the run nor run the ball themselves.

We were able to run the ball and the defense came up big.

Then the BIG throw to Robert Royal instead of running it up the gut, fantastic call.

CP really gutted it out today, that big run he had at the end should go down as one of the greatest runs in Skins history.

The one big thing sticking out today was Mark.

He is loosing zip on his passes, locking in on Moss most of the time.

The noral touch that has people so in love with him was missing today.

A QB should be peaking during a playoff push, Mark is going the other way.

The offensive effort from last week and this week will not be enough to beat Dallas.

Guys are open, I can see it just from watching the games over and over.

Mark just does not see them or have enough zip on this passes to get them the ball.

Mark is petering out as the year goes on, this is the worst time.

If we can get past Dallas next week I think we will run the table.

But 17pts is not going to cut it.

It has brought out all the "Veteren" members of this board to denounce people who they do not think are real fans.

This is a message board and unless someone violates the rules they should be able to post their opinion.

Attacking their opionion is fine but saying that they are less of a fan that yourself is silly.

All that being said, It took a combined effort after the first half of eveyone but Mark Brunnel.

So I am going to tell you how I feel about the game today and if you do not like it thats understandable.

Things are going to right direction and the SKins could have easily givin up and lost this game.

Then the BIG throw to Robert Royal instead of running it up the gut, fantastic call.

CP really gutted it out today, that big run he had at the end should go down as one of the greatest runs in Skins history.

The offensive effort from last week and this week will not be enough to beat Dallas.

Mark just does not see them or have enough zip on this passes to get them the ball.

Press enter between paragraphs. Geez.

Oh and it's tough NOT to read the Official game thread. You know, with it's officialness and all.

The haters suck and ruin the game thread

Its pretty disgusting

We are down 7-3 in the first half and you swear we are down 35-0 and looking like the Iggles

Jeezus its downright pitiful now

The worst thing is, the haters are never there when we do something good

And most of you homers are never there when they do something bad. I love my Skins with a passion, but this Is not a good enough team to win It all. Im a realist, I will not put on any B and G glasses like you do. Correct me If Im wrong. Im looking for a total win against the Cowturds , and If we play like we did today, unable to put a 4/9 team away, we may lose.

And most of you homers are never there when they do something bad. I love my Skins with a passion, but this Is not a good enough team to win It all. Im a realist, I will not put on any B and G glasses like you do. Correct me If Im wrong. Im looking for a total win against the Cowturds , and If we play like we did today, unable to put a 4/9 team away, we may lose.

I think where you seperate yourself from us is when you wrongly put on the sports analyist hat(one which no sane person would pay you to wear).

:edit:

I take that back. The washington post would hire you.

:edit for clarification:

the WP is not sane

:edit to salve politicalness:

not sane on sports

See, that's the problem. Every wants a total win, or domination. Yeah, it would be nice to see that, but a win is a win is a win. Anything that goes in that column marked "W" is good in my eyes.

See, that's the problem. Every wants a total win, or domination. Yeah, it would be nice to see that, but a win is a win is a win. Anything that goes in that column marked "W" is good in my eyes.

Its like what chappel says about prostitutes, they cant see movement. Well haters cant see W's.

Press enter between paragraphs. Geez.

Wow press enter I will have to remember that, Geez.

<Happy>

People that post on this board know what that thread is like every week.

If they choose to read it then so be it.

That concept should be easy to grasp.

Maybe they should put a disclaimer on the site saying that if you say anything negative about the Skins you will be drawn and quartered.

<Happy>

In all honesty because if you post anything against Gibbs, the players or the direction the team is heading it earns you the "not a real fan" tag. This judegement is passed on by folks that dub themselves "Real Fans".

<Happy>

So put up a disclaimer if you only want people joining and posting that think everything is great no matter what.

Otherwise if they post their feelings and thoughts and do not break the rules they should not be labeled as anything except fans.

Thats right fans, in the end that what we all are.

Onto Dallas and beyond!

Wow press enter I will have to remember that, Geez.

<Happy>

People that post on this board know what that thread is like every week.

If they choose to read it then so be it.

That concept should be easy to grasp.

Maybe they should put a disclaimer on the site saying that if you say anything negative about the Skins you will be drawn and quartered.

<Happy>

In all honesty because if you post anything against Gibbs, the players or the direction the team is heading it earns you the "not a real fan" tag. This judegement is passed on by folks that dub themselves "Real Fans".

<Happy>

So put up a disclaimer if you only want people joining and posting that think everything is great no matter what.

Otherwise if they post their feelings and thoughts and do not break the rules they should not be labeled as anything except fans.

Thats right fans, in the end that what we all are.

Onto Dallas and beyond!

I would have been happy if you didn't put <Happy> after every time you pressed enter.

perhaps we could solve the haters thread by starting a haters thread and a game day thread and let the haters have their own venue to ***** and moan -- just don't respond to them -- let them do all their hating by themselves :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

your idea is great and would be great! Sadly though the haters only hate cause they know it irks people who care. So you couldnt trust them to stick to their thread.

You're less of a fan :)

Haters dont want people to be happy

Whatever, you can sit there and throw your labels out all you want, I hope it brings you happiness.

I stand behind the team, the coaches and know things are going to right way.

I just happen to dislike Brunell in the process.

Its fine to get mad at haters but alot of people on here get mad when someone speaks the truth. I find it funny how most on here truly believe we would have a chance to beat a team like the colts (if we went to the SB). When we cant keep the lead against teams like SD and the raiders not to mention struggling against the cardinals today.

I am so sick of the ******'s here who preach doom and gloom, pointing out every failed play, crucifying every player who makes a mistake (which included the beloved Chris Cooley today guys).

A win is a win is a win. God knows we've lost games we deserved to win this year. Several of them. So I'll be damned if I'm NOT going to celebrate and give credit to the Redskins when they play flawed football but pull it out.

Whatever it takes. Every week. Whatever it takes.

And damn it - be a fan - we are not dead yet!

Amen, Brother! Amen! :applause: :applause: :applause:

Not domination, but consistency. Skins dont have that. To struggle against a 4-9 team the way they did was ridiculous. Same with the Raiders game. Yeah, a win is a win. Last time I felt that way was against the Eagles, a must win and they did It. But I assure you, anything less then what they showed against Arizona today, which wont much, and we will have a very bad day against the Cowturds. Dont expect to win every game, but it shouldnt be this difficult this late in the season.

Archived