Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor

Pedro

Maybe the thread name and topic were a heat of the moment thing - what I meant to say was 'please close out a close game'.

And listening in to Field Pass CP makes the first down we needed - woot 'skins let's go playoffs!!!1!!!1111!!

He had a chance for 2-3 picks, but they were still pretty tough plays. The pick he did make was pretty spectacular as well. Add in the FF and the big hits all over the place, and Sean had one of his betetr games a Skin. Here's to more of the same next week!

If ST doesn't make the pro-bowl it will be a travesty. He is amazing.

And the one pick he dropped was simply an amazing play for him to be in position to intercept it in the first place...he was running full-speed upfield, stopped on a dime, and ran back and dove for the ball...no other safety in the league could do that. Well, maybe Reed, but that's it.

And yes, he had a couple missed tackles that were pretty bad....but I'm willing to overlook those because he made the big tackle when we needed it...on the 4th down conversion. I'm still shocked that the Cardinals ran on that play...

I love how on 4th and 2 with the game on the line, JJ Arrington ducked when he saw #21. That, my friends, is called reputation. Arrington was more concerned about ST taking his head off than converting on 4th and 2. The respect that ST gets from the opposition is amazing. Ok, he missed two tackles today but who doesn't miss tackles sometimes. IMO the reason he missed them is because he took bad angles, he will learn, he's only 22. This guy is the truth and I pray he stays a Skin for his entire career. HAIL REDSKINS!!!

I love how on 4th and 2 with the game on the line, JJ Arrington ducked when he saw #21. That, my friends, is called reputation. Arrington was more concerned about ST taking his head off than converting on 4th and 2. The respect that ST gets from the opposition is amazing. Ok, he missed two tackles today but who doesn't miss tackles sometimes. IMO the reason he missed them is because he took bad angles, he will learn, he's only 22. This guy is the truth and I pray he stays a Skin for his entire career. HAIL REDSKINS!!!

I agree and have said it before it is the angles.Like you said,that can be ironed out.Sean has all the potential in the world.

And yes, he had a couple missed tackles that were pretty bad....but I'm willing to overlook those because he made the big tackle when we needed it...

Me too. But one thing with the Redskins - poor tackling becomes contagious on this team. It didn't today, fortunately.

Sean has the talent, so he really needs to focus on wrapping the guys up rather than leaping at his shoelaces like he did a couple times today.

Archived