Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Arizona Will Not Be An Easy Game At All!!! (Merged x2)

DCNightHawk

A loss to the cards means this team sucks to high heaven. There would be no excuse for losing to the cards.

Dont make up something about the cards being good, they arent. The team has 4 wins this year in 12 games. 3 of those wins were against Tennesse, San Fransisco and I think Houston.

This is a game that should be a pushover for even a poor NFL team, so id hope the redskins would win it.

Yah, if we lose to the Cards this team does stink and we should forget about the playoffs. However, lets just not have a repeat of the raiders game. The raiders are better than the Cards though and we should beat the Cards even if it is on the road.

Yes we better win this one. I still don't think it will be an easy win only because of our injuries and the way we have played lately. Don't get me wrong we rushed last game great, but we should of done that anyway against the Rams.

I see us having a good running game again this sunday and a decent passing game. Where I think we get hurt is against there WR's. They are both playmakers and we better be tackling good or they will be getting away quickly. If we can get consistent pressure on Warner and stop the WR core which I don't think will happen we'll kill them.

OMG, the Homophone police have finally arrived, I thought it would never happen. It greats on my nerves every time someone misuses a homophone here, but it's so common I figured that it's a waste of time to mention it, like shoveling schist against the tide. It's really a flaw of the language to have two words spelled differently but pronounced the same. Most languages only have one spelling for each sound. Maybe someday, given sufficient misuse, a single spelling will be excepted for each English sound, but weave got a long thyme to weight for that to happen.

In phack, I fingered yule haft two weight along thyme bee four yule sea sum won call doubt hear buy a poster for homophone miss use. Butt pea pole duet awl the thyme hear an knit dee tracks from the message the poster is trying two get across just like ms. pelt words due.

\

Hay Missed her! Ewe can take that fan see dub bull talk and putt it wear the son don't shine.

Against SF they use a quick pass - spread offense with a lot of 3-4 receiver sets, often sending 5 receivers out (WRs + RB + TE). Quick 2 - 6 yard passes with lots of yards after the catch was the rhythm of their offense.

That's the kind of offense that can frustrate us for 60 min. If they do that against us, our guys on Def. must beat one-on-one blocking, secure tackles, and honor zone responsibility for us to win.

AZ's Def. sent a lot of SS blitzes up the middle with the MLB against SF, opening up the interior of the field for passes. We must take advantage of that. Also, SF had success running to the edge/ outside against them.

Washington can win this game, but we should not overlook this team. They get paid to play too.

One game at a time

One game at a time

Kirt Warner has been putting up high passing #s in games this season, but is still finding a way to lose. We will win, this is Arizona we're talking here!

I hope our team does not have your attitude. In my observation, teams with no shot at the post-season love to play the spoiler. We better be playing our best football Sunday.

Kirt Warner has been putting up high passing #s in games this season, but is still finding a way to lose. We will win, this is Arizona we're talking here!

Yeah thats what alot of Redskins fans(as well as myself) thought about the Raiders... and we still found a way to lose the game! Never take teams with losing records lightly cuz they can still spoil it 4 us. I have faith in my team but we got to play hard and for 4 quarters...........:logo:

Those WRs on the Cards are going to absolutely light you guys up this weekend as the Giants beat the offensively challenged Eagles

44 and trolling on another board "lights" you up, eh? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, and nice screen name there :rolleyes: . Do you talk like that? :geek:

Why are people panicking. This team is not that good!!! YO! we are a far better team than what our record shows. We have somthing to play for. There's no way that we let this garbage team handle us!!! NO WAY!!!.Man I will be real shocked if we lose this game. We are 3-0 against the NFC WEST. This a week division and a week team, kurt warner is a stiff , they have no running game, and ther D is really really suspect. We are going to pound the ball down ther thoats with PORTIS, BETTS, CARTRIGHT. #21 is going to punish their receivers. We are going to put heat on kurt warner becuase they have a suspect o line. Our run game will set up P.A for moss and cooley

:dallasuck

SKINS FANS! PLEASE DONT PANIC

Those WRs on the Cards are going to absolutely light you guys up this weekend as the Giants beat the offensively challenged Eagles
Worry about the Giants, dont worry about us. We ar going to take care of Biz. and in About 2 weeks we will see whats up!!. I put house money it want be 36-0 this time.

Archived