Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Arizona Will Not Be An Easy Game At All!!! (Merged x2)

DCNightHawk

Kurt Warner is a sitting duck. They do have great receivers but the Rams have a pretty good set too. The Rams receivers were taken out of the game due to the pressure we put on Fitzpatrick. Warner is no where near as mobile as Fitz. You guys think Brunell fumbles alot?...a stiff breeze will pop the ball out of Warners hands!

Think some of you guys are overestimating the cards. They stink to begin with, and they have nothing left to play for. You guys with your linebackers would be able to get to Warner because that O-line is trash. If you get to Warner he will turn the ball over. Skins by 10 I say, easy win.

Guest sith lord

Warner will put up big numbers like he usually does, but we should still win. And the only reason he puts up those great numbers is because they pass about 50 times a game.

"...play at THEIR house." not "there"!

dude, you're wasting your time. there are 40,000+ members here, and most of them aren't really worried about proper grammar on a message board.

back on topic.....

i see this game as a huge trap game. big win to get the ball rolling on the 5 game win streak....3 huge divisional games (starting w/ dallas) coming up.....

i hope we're ready.

I hope our D shows up because their receivers are good.........We need to blitz and tackle well and keep Carlos in there, let Walt Harris bring everyone Gatorade...........Taylor has played against Fitzgerald when Fitz was @ Pit and Taylor @ the "U" He should understand this guy pretty well..........I would Like to see Rock get some more playing time and mix up the running, 1- 2 punch.....

Go SKINS!

Historically the Cardinals have played us pretty tough don't see much of a difference here but I think the Skins will find away to win this game Cardinals defense isn't very good I think our defense will get enough pressure on Warner to force some mistakes.

Archived