Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Arizona Will Not Be An Easy Game At All!!! (Merged x2)

DCNightHawk

Next game on our list to win. The cards are not that great, but for some reason i am still having doubts about this game. We need to play well to win this game, no doubt. A loss to the Cards would put us at serious life-support in the playoff hunt. Every game we play from here on out is the most important game of the season. We can do it. One at a time. Lets go get the Cards!!!:cardsuck: :helmet::logo::helmet::logo::helmet:

Good point..

Dont know if its been posted but,

Nick Novack signed with Arizona this week. Kinda weird to be playing against him. Just 30 Days ao he was one of us. We kinda just used him a dumped him off when John Hall was healthy

well, i think Nick knew he was just in there for short term.. unless he made like a bunch of 50 yarders to win games...

After watching games this season... anything is possible... no matter how much the other team sucks or how much we get hyped up about how we are gonna win, we can still lose.... Take it one game at a time dont think about Dallas or Giants or Philly... Those games are only going to be meaningfull if we win next week vs the Cards.

Hail to the skins.

let me remind the humble on this forum that Arizona averages like 2 yards a carry against weak defenses

nuff said

Let me remind you that Warner consistently throws for 300 yds a game and has a WR corps that includes two young STUDS who (if it weren't for a mid season injury to Boldin) would BOTH be on track to visit Hawaii at season's end. And Boldin....are you serious?? We better not hope that Walt Harris ends up trying to tackle him one-on-one bc Boldin will absolutely ABUSE him. He has two highlight reel TDs this season where he breaks 3-5 tackles like a damn fullback and then sprints down the sideline. If we take this offense lightly they will hang up 400+ yds on us and knock us out of the playoff race.

I see the Arizona game being actually tough for us a bit. Why?

Warner passes the ball 40 times a game and he passes it to Fitzgerald and Bolden, which they always have good games and they will against us also.

The only way we win this game is by actually keeping our offense on the field for most of the game and not giving them chances to pass down the field on us. We need to not have any 3 and outs and maintain a good offenseive scheme. Your thoughts???

Turnovers and penalties - if the Skins are careful with the ball and play smart (as in no drive killing holding penalties) they should win this game easily. A lot of weird stuff seems to happen in Arizona, like 100 yard fumble return touchdowns and terrible penalties being called so they have to be very smart and play a clean game.

dont jump ship man, if i remember correctly, we just did the same thing this past week. we went into a dome and beat them at home. The biggest factor in all of our losses, it has been the running game that beats us. We know what arizona is going to be coming with and how they are going to try to beat us. I dont think this game is going to be easy but i do think we can beat them i have confidence.

Archived