Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Arizona Will Not Be An Easy Game At All!!! (Merged x2)

DCNightHawk

No game is an easy game, we will have to bring a strong pass rush to keep Warner from making plays. As I recall last year, he beat us pretty well the one time he saw us and he has more talented recievers this time around and our D isn't what it was then. That being said, they are the cardinals, we should be able to take care of business but we can't play down to them, our offense has to be up for the game, not just there to do the minimum necessary. The D needs to get to Warner early and often.:2cents:

:cardsuck:

Arizona's 4 wins this year: San Francisco x2, St. Louis, Tennessee

Arizona vs the NFC East:

NY Giants 42 Arizona 19

Dallas 34 Arizona 13

I agree they have weapons and can beat us, but they are terrible and it will be a big upset if they do win.

rockANDallstar,

Did you know they also beat tampa bay???

oh my god, Tampa Bay sucks! They are soooo over-rated. They have a good D, but no offence. Way to put up 10 pts against the Saints. If they make the playoffs, they're out in the first round. Chris Simms comes out in the game against us and has some sort of a miracle game, but since then he looked like Eli in yesterday's game against the cowboys.

Chris Simms:

Week 11 - 118 yards against ATL

week 12 - 121 yards against CHI

Week 13 - 115 yards against NWO

This team has the easiest schedule in the friggin league. let's see, here are their first 7 games:

MIN, BUF, GB, DET, NYJ, Miami, SF

Call me an idiot but I think this will be a laugher. The Redskins will pound an already vacationing team into submission. They have no running game, so you are giving Gregg Williams a week to plan for a sitting duck QB. Fitz and Boldin are good, but Springs and Rogers wont get bullied and its not like they are faster then our guys. Stranger things have happened but I think some people on this board force themselves to worry too much.

they have great WR, I predict 100 yards for both of them, we got one WR.

Yeah, if we get to Warner a lot by blitzing that weak line we can do damage, but, Warner is a Vet, and canthrow the ball out fast if he sees a blitz, and can hit those WRs on quick routes, and let them break free in a secondary that just blitzed.

Think some of you guys are overestimating the cards. They stink to begin with, and they have nothing left to play for. You guys with your linebackers would be able to get to Warner because that O-line is trash. If you get to Warner he will turn the ball over. Skins by 10 I say, easy win.

Those with nothing left to play for are the worst kind like what we did to minny last year. They would do anything to knock us out of the playof picture

We are gonna wreck them, this game will be easier than the Rams game for us.

They only beat the 9ers by 7 this past weekend and we KILLED the 9ers. We have this for sure, no doubt in my mind. If we can't win this we don't belong in the playoffs.

Tampa Bay lost to the 9ers....

Edit: and I should read the whole thread before replying :laugh:

I hope our D shows up because their receivers are good.........We need to blitz and tackle well and keep Carlos in there, let Walt Harris bring everyone Gatorade...........Taylor has played against Fitzgerald when Fitz was @ Pit and Taylor @ the "U" He should understand this guy pretty well..........I would Like to see Rock get some more playing time and mix up the running, 1- 2 punch.....

Go SKINS!

I like your logic, an ST might know some things about Fitz, but we definitely have to have our coverage on point. Walt Harris will be in there covering their 3rd reciever so hopefully he will play well. If we mix up the run and pass, and get rock in there and have a consistent running game and a pass game that gets the job done, then we should win by at least 10. This is a huge game for us and a chance for us to be 7-2 in the NFC, heading into 3 straight divisional games, which are huge. If we get this win, and carry the momentum back home, then maybe we can sweep Dallsa and get ready for another home game vs. the Giants. But one game at a time, and lets handle the Cards first.

:point2sky

Archived