Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite Saturday morning cartoon.

tlk2rn

What ever happened to the real Saturday morning cartoons. Some of these may bring back some memories. I would be sure I was awake at 7:00 because that is what time the Transformers came on, followed by G.I. Joe. This are just a few of my favorites(notice the Colt45 in Lionels hand). What was your favorite?

Nothing was better than the Cartoon with all the Super Heros. Green Lantern, Superman, the Ice dude? I can't remember the name, Legion of Hero's or something.

Bugs, were you in love with Smurfette.

She had nice legs....I liked Gargamel and his cat they were scary as hell!

i used to watch cartoon express on USA...remember, with that train? They didn't always have the same cartoons on every day, but I loved watching JEM, The Snorks, The Smurfs, He Man, and G.I. Joe. :D My brother was a big fan of Thundercats.

We are 10 years apart and they still had the Smurfs and He Man on when you were a kid? Damn....I wished they still did :cool:

You realize I don't want to watch them' date=' but I want to show them to my son........you realize this right?!? :paranoid:[/quote']

yeahhhh right. Don't be ashamed...we have Pez admitting he watches Rudolph...you can admit you want to watch the Smurfs

Nothing was better than the Cartoon with all the Super Heros. Green Lantern, Superman, the Ice dude? I can't remember the name, Legion of Hero's or something.

Bugs, were you in love with Smurfette.

That, my good friend, was the Superfriends, which I LOVED. And you're referring to Captain Cold. I also really liked the Shazam/Isis Hour. They just don't make them like that any more. Great memories!

The super heros cartoon in the '80s was called Super Friends, now there is a cartoon on CN called Justice League.

Super Friends was one of my favorites. I also like GI Joe and Dungens and Dragons. Road Runner and Bugs Bunny of course were also must see on Saturday mornings.

Weekday afternoons after school I would watch Thundercats, Inspector Gadget, and Space Ghost. Oh, those were the days. ::):

All us kids, and our kids in some cases are all online now once we get old enough to effectively use one. If not that Xbox, Playstation, etc.

That is why you don't see too many cartoons for kids past age 4-5. Rugrats, Dora, etc. There's too much media out there to interact with then to waste time watching cartoons anymore.

Archived