Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite Saturday morning cartoon.

tlk2rn

Nothing was better than the Cartoon with all the Super Heros. Green Lantern, Superman, the Ice dude? I can't remember the name, Legion of Hero's or something.
the one with all the super hero's. (justice league?)

I think you guys are talking about Superfriends. (I'm way late...didn't read entire thread!! :doh: )

Guest sith lord
You saw Battle of the Planets on Sat. mornings? Around here it was only on during weekdays. Kept waiting for Mark to hook up with the Princess chick. No dice :)

It was on almost everyday where I'm from. I remember waking up at 7:00 am on Saturday to watch it. It also came on at 4:00 pm after school.

Justice League > Superfriends its that simple

no corny Apache Chief, Black Vulcan, Wonder twins with a new green lantern , Hawk Girl, and they made Aqua Man more masquline and less gay-- they also made Giganta actually atractive believe it or not

Yeah, the Justice League's Aquaman isn't a wuss and doesn't fly in the invisible jet with Wonder Woman. In fact, this Wonder Woman even flies! GREAT show!

The Superfriends, Bugs and Friends, The Smurfs, Alvin and the Chipmonks, The Flintstone Comedy Hour, Battle of the Planets and a bowl of sweet cereal. Saturday morning will never be the same.

Kids now days have cartoons 24/7. When we was growing up it was a treat because cartoons only came on Saturday mornings.

Cox Communications has Boomerang.

It shows WallyGator, Underdog, MightyMouse, Popeye, Smurfs , old MickeyMouse etc..

Boomerang saved my life. (Or at least my sanity.)

I got so sick of watching Disney channel 24/7 with my almost 3-year old daughter that I was about to lose my mind. Trying to find something a little more tolerable one night, I stumbled across Boomerang. They show all the old cartoons we watched as kids. The ones above, plus Duck Dodgers, Pink Panther and Looney Tunes.

Now, I take great pride and pleasure in the fact that my daughter now asks to watch "Booboowang."

*EDIT: Sorry, not really a cartoon, but growing up, I also loved watching Land of the Lost.*

Tom & Jerry

Superfriends

the Smurfs

And always watched WWF at like 10 am afterwards (Hulk Hogan, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Paul “Mr. Wonderful” Orndorff).

After school: She-Ra (mainly to find that little dude who was hiding in the forest), and Land of the Lost. (in the laanddd of the Loooosssst).

Cereal: Fruity Pebbles and Cocoa Puffs

My brother and I would wake up at the crack of dawn and be in front of the TV until noon. I agree, kids getting it all day long now makes it less special.

Archived