Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official X-Box 360 Gamertag Thread

kappaluvacee

• 2 months later...

New gamertag ''Watch ya head69''I still use Boss Pimpin 874 but my gold membership expired and I need to renew it..I'm a regular on gears of war(i'll snipe your head off lol),Madden 07,crackdown and soon to be Forza motorsport 2(I was a master at custom paintjobs) and some xbl arcade games mainly UMK3,pinball fx,boom boom rocket and geometry wars..holla.

Just for interests sake... how many of you have actually hooked up and played with members that have posted within this thread?
GT= xTNLx Dem Boyz (I'm in a GOW clan)

play= Gears of War (GOW, best game ever on the 360), Madden, NBA 2K7, fuzion frenzy 2, and saints row.

I played a bit with Skinsfan07 when his gamertag was DemMDBoyz. If I can't get a game for whatever reasons, he's given me updates through the messenger.

BraveOnWarpath.

Just for interests sake... how many of you have actually hooked up and played with members that have posted within this thread?

I haven't played against them, but I always track what reic and TorresA are doing... But that's because GH2 isn't online multiplayer yet and they don't have Halo3 Beta... SUCKERS!!!!!

I haven't played against them, but I always track what reic and TorresA are doing... But that's because GH2 isn't online multiplayer yet and they don't have Halo3 Beta... SUCKERS!!!!!

Oh yeah? I tapped Jessica Alba....

:doh:

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived