Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official post-game thread: Oakland at Washington (MULTI-MERGE)

Art

We punt on 4th and inches in the opposing team's territory. We're spineless with no balls. We dont' deserve to compete in this division.

That was a gutless call, and a game turner. If we have no faith that we can get a yard, there's something wrong

You guys are better than last year for sure. Unfortunately, so is Dallas and the Giants. Those 2 are just better than you guys, and I said, even at 5-2, you guys would get exposed

what is it with cowboys fans that they think we gave a flying **** what they think?

everyone can get mad at Brunell and everything else...

But we HAVE to start with BOTH the O-Line AND the D-Line...

Scott Brunell, Ramsey OR J Campbell will be able to do NOTHING without protection....

and recievers having LBs checking them is a problem.... but if there is NO PASS RUSH, ANYONE can sit in the pocket and find SOMEONE to throw to...

Screw that, i think this game was poorly managed! If we can't throw the ball, run it with portis! Why do we throw 3 times in a row when we have no success. And what is the obsession, with throqing against 21 when not one person had any seperation against him?

Can't even be upset after this loss. Totally deserved. All around play was bad. I hope I don't hear Gibbs say "fighting their guts off" this week. Cause I sure in hell did not see it. You put up 35 on the #1 defense in the league on the road and can't muster a single offensive TD against the 24th ranked D at HOME??? Jeckyl and Hyde I tell ya... I never know who is showing up each week with these guys. They just are not ready to be big time players in the league yet.

listening to czaban right now on comcast, and for once, he's absolutely right. saying carlos has done nothing all season, espcially being such a high pick. saying we don't have a 1st rounder next year and we can't fix the glaring holes on our team, also a good point.

In my opinion, we might as well start thinking about putting jason campbell out there because we've invested so much in him we need him ready to play next season, otherwise there was no need to take him so early.

everyone can get mad at Brunell and everything else...

But we HAVE to start with BOTH the O-Line AND the D-Line...

Scott Brunell, Ramsey OR J Campbell will be able to do NOTHING without protection....

and recievers having LBs checking them is a problem.... but if there is NO PASS RUSH, ANYONE can sit in the pocket and find SOMEONE to throw to...

I totally agree. Those black and silver hoodlums were all over Brunell all game. He had seconds to execute. Close to interceptions but no interceptions. Lots of thrown away balls. Yet, poor accuracy (too long or short) to Jacobs. Needed more connections with Moss and Cooley, but I'd have to say the Raiders coverage was very good. All this from a 24th ranked defense. We sure make the 31st and 23rd ranked defenses look like they are top 5. O-line needs more work.

Archived