Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official post-game thread: Oakland at Washington (MULTI-MERGE)

Art

A couple of weeks ago, we were saying, OMG BRUNELL DESERVES TO GO TO THE PROBOWL...HE IS AWESOME. Now all of you are saying, Brunell sucks get him out and put ramsey in. Can you guys please stop with these comments? After a few bad games, your gonna write Brunell out and put Ramsey in? Ummm, no. Just all of you ****ing stop with these kinds of posts. Who has got us the 5 wins this season? Brunell, Moss,CP, and our D. So, think about that.

Holy Cow. Of all the games this year, EVEN the Giants game, I'm most disappointed with this one. Defense steps up, offense steps down. Last week we really played well at least. Today, we had the lead, then sat on it the whole game. Defense and kicker scored all the points. I don't think their glory is over for the year, nor the season. But today, a bad mood prevails.

The one thing that hurts the most is we always play down to our competition, when we have the chance to put the game away we never take advantage of it. The sad thing is we make the same mistakes every single game.

Our only chance is to win out now, however we have shown we can not win on the road, this hurts.

A couple of weeks ago, we were saying, OMG BRUNELL DESERVES TO GO TO THE PROBOWL...HE IS AWESOME. Now all of you are saying, Brunell sucks get him out and put ramsey in. Can you guys please stop with these comments? After a few bad games, your gonna write Brunell out and put Ramsey in? Ummm, no. Just all of you ****ing stop with these kinds of posts. Who has got us the 5 wins this season? Brunell, Moss,CP, and our D. So, think about that.

Watch the DAMN GAME. He is looking older and slower each game. He can not scramble for more then 4 yards. This is what happens to older players they slow down as the yr goes. Thats why MJ when he was with the Wizards always stunk at the end of the yr. The body does not hold up. His accuracy is gone because his legs are gone

The season is over. The only thing we have to look forward to is more costumes from Clinton Portis. Please tell him not to stop just because this team is horrible now. I don't care if we end up going 5-11, he needs to keep doing his Thursday thing.

Maybe if he'd put as much prepartion into protecting the ball as he did his costume selection, he wouldn't have fumbled the ball twice today.......

WE just simply are not there yet. Too many lapses in fundamentals, especially in the turnover department.

ANd if we don't address the D in this years draft, I'm gonna shoot myself. We need a passrusher among other things, instead of trying to generate a rush through artificial means

WE just simply are not there yet. Too many lapses in fundamentals, especially in the turnover department.

ANd if we don't address the D in this years draft, I'm gonna shoot myself. We need a passrusher among other things, instead of trying to generate a rush through artificial means. Collins had time to do his taxes in the pocket

I have worn my redskin hats almost every day since 1986. The only time I dont is when they dont deserve me as a fan. Win or lose I support them but not when they give performances like today. The Raiders deserved to win and should have beaten us by alot more. WE SUCKED From no PASS RUSH WTF........I gues there should be no suprise there....to poor play calling on the offense as well as poor execution. Good job Skins you have let us down yet another year. And please Coach dont tell me we played hard because if that was playing hard we should have lost every game....No Redskin hat this week just hope the giants eagles and cowboys dont beat the crap out of us ay home.....Thanks guys good game!!!!!!

Archived