Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

5-4 that made the playoffs last season

FunBunch7

If you've been following the NFL this year, you'd know that the NFC is the better conference than the AFC. The power has shifted, however the 2 best teams still remain in the AFC.

9-7 this year wont guarantee you a playoff spot, while last year it was winning divisions...well the NFC North doesn't count.

The NFC East could finnish with 2 or even 3 10-6 teams. All of em arent getting in. Sadly, I think in the overall picture of the NFC, 3 of the 4 (NY, Dallas, and you guys) NFC East teams are probably all in the top 6 of the conference. Seattle Carolina and Atlanta are the only teams I would throw in there. Ideally those 6 would be in the playoffs, but one of the North teams will make it, pushing one of Carolina(not likelly)/Atlanta, or Dal/NY/Wash/Philly(doubt they're even in the mix) out of the playoffs. All more deserving than Chicago, Detroit, Minnesota or GB.

It all comes down to week 15 and 16. If we win both those games, we're in the playoffs. It's that simple.

No doubt about it. With our NFC record, 10-6 and we're there. But 2 of those 10 HAVE to be in weeks 15 & 16. If we defend our house agianst the division, having already stole one on the road, we'll probably win the division. We had better make f*ing sure that Fed Ex is rocking.

I think one of the teams in the NFC East will find a way to blow it. Winning the game in Philly was huge for Dallas last night.

On a side note, let me see if I can get some Skins fans to agree with a Cowboys fan. What the **** is up with that extra home game the G-Men got. It bothered me less at first, but the closer this division race is getting, I don't see how the league can justify that. Should have been played in Baton Rouge, or a neutral site.

I think one of the teams in the NFC East will find a way to blow it. Winning the game in Philly was huge for Dallas last night.

On a side note, let me see if I can get some Skins fans to agree with a Cowboys fan. What the **** is up with that extra home game the G-Men got. It bothered me less at first, but the closer this division race is getting, I don't see how the league can justify that. Should have been played in Baton Rouge, or a neutral site.

I think we're going to hear more noise about this in the coming weeks. Not many people really cared THAT much about it at week 2, because most people thought the Giants were going to suck for another year.

Wait, they do suck. :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

Sorry, I forgot. Never mind.

Green Bay, Minnesota, St. Louis and Seattle were ALL 5-4 last season afer 9 games and all made the playoffs!

...and two of them, Green Bay and Seattle, won their division!

Quit panicking people! Goose fraba...

The NFC East is a totally different division this year. Someone in our division may finish at 10-6 and not get in the playoffs.

I think its a safe bet that Philly is bringing up the rear now, so their out. I'm afraid it's going to be run to finish line with Dallas and NY though. I love the NFC East competition! That's why it's the best in the NFL.

Bring on the Raiders! :whippin:

Green Bay, Minnesota, St. Louis and Seattle were ALL 5-4 last season afer 9 games and all made the playoffs!

...and two of them, Green Bay and Seattle, won their division!

Quit panicking people! Goose fraba...

I'm totally confident that we can make the playoffs. But lets not forget, you're talking about the NFC East, not another division. I'm curious as to what the record were of the other teams in their divisions that helped them make the playoffs.

Archived