Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

L O S T: Abanboned (Nov. 9)

EvoSkins

great pull.

As for the episode tonight... incredibly boring until the last 10 minutes.

Shannon, Charlie, the baby, and the Aussie woman are the worst characters on the show... and this episode focused almost entirely on them.

I agree. Shannon, blah. Her back story was boring. She's a weak character. She's nice to look at but adds little to the show (up to this point). I don't care one way or the other if she is gone. Same with Charlie. He's just annoying.

I don't think she is gone though. She's the one that Walt told not to push the button. And seems to have a connection to Walt. I see her surviving.

Almost an entire month (2x reruns, this episode, back survivors) without any Jack or Kate. That's unacceptable.

when did Jack walk by in the flashback?!! I totally missed that!

I loved Shannon- who cares if she can act. she is total babe and I liked her story. why not kill off some of the guys instead of the women. that @#$#

When the one doctor is informing Shannon and her step-mom that Shannon's dad came to the hospital with massive injuries and there was nothing they could do...Jack slips by right behind the doctor. I didn't think it was him at first...but there was enough doubt that I hit rewind and sure enough...it was him.

I'm not sure if Shannon is dead; yet.

They said "someone would be lost forever". I think the "Others" snatched the woman from the group of people from the other side of the island and she is the one who is lost forever. :2cents:

Good call there...althought Shannon seems LOST between the ears already. :laugh: :silly:

I really liked this episode.

I'm wondering if there is someone in the tail section of the plane, that also won on the lottery, using a different set of numbers. Now, I don't think it's Shannon that is lost. I think it's the girl Cindy that is lost. I also seen Jack walk by in the hospital. I had to run it back to make sure it was him. Next week is an extended episode. I can't wait.

Allegedly, backward talking wet Walt said...

"They're coming...and they're close".

Was he talking about the Others (or the other survivors)?

Should get a good backstory next week on what the "tailies" went through the 1st month.

Interesting. I wonder what the reasoning is for the backwards talking??

...and yea, when Lost first premiered I wondered how they would make the show last more than a season or two....plane crashed, stranded on an island only seems like you can take that so far before you run out of story lines. They managed to introduce a whole new cast here in season two - the tailies...I like that :).

Great, we still have many questions which are unanswered from the folks in the front of the plane. Now we're going to drop them and add more questions from the new cast....this show will drive me insane before it's over.

....oh yea, another thing from last night....not a good thing for ladies to hook up with Sayid it appears. You end up dead shortly after hooking up with him :D

What ladies besides Shannon (who we are not 100% certain of) have died after hooking up with Sayid?

The girl from Iraq is still alive I thought.

I thought Sayid said she was dead. I do think that she's alive, and Sayid is trying to protect her by saying she's dead.

I been reading things and some people said it looks like she was stabbed in the stomach, and that ana-lucia ddint shoot her, Ana was shooting the stabber. Their supports are like ana is a lefty and someonething about a righty, and it looked like a stab, not a shot. Interesting.

What? Interesting. I'll let the wife know.

Sorry guys, I was super busy at work yesterday.

Nut, you are an Authortiii on this. Good episode, my wife caught Jack going by and immediately said, "Wow Jack was involved in her father's death."

All I have to add is that it sucked to be in that family. Shannon's mom died, father-dead, Boone-dead, and now shannon-dead. The only one still alive in the family is that spawn of the devil stepmother. No Justice?

Oh one more thing...No Kate? :(

I been reading things and some people said it looks like she was stabbed in the stomach, and that ana-lucia ddint shoot her, Ana was shooting the stabber. Their supports are like ana is a lefty and someonething about a righty, and it looked like a stab, not a shot. Interesting.

The producers just did a Q&A with TV Guide. Shannon's dead, she was shot (not stabbed) and Ana Lucia did it. Then they said we're all trying too hard. :D

Archived