Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

L O S T: Abanboned (Nov. 9)

EvoSkins

So Jack let Shannon's dad die....

Did you see him pass by in the hospital? The head-on collision that killed Shannon's dad was the same accident that injured Jack's future wife. Remember a few episodes back when they had 2 victims in the hospital...Jack made the decision to let one patient die because he was too far gone...and he saved the woman.

yikes, that episode creeped me out :(

i'm assuming the others have been stealing children who survived the plane crash?

charlie is starting to annoy me again...claire is going to ditch him soon and he is going to be all over those drugs.

that girl (cant remember her name, the hispanic girl) managed to make me hate her even more this episode. wonder how the original group is going to like her after she killed shannon?

and lastly im bummed shannon died...i actually liked her.

Did you see him pass by in the hospital? The head-on collision that killed Shannon's dad was the same accident that injured Jack's future wife. Remember a few episodes back when they had 2 victims in the hospital...Jack made the decision to let one patient die because he was too far gone...and he saved the woman.

Nut. You are really starting to scare me with your knowledge of this show. I can see it now with you sitting in the closet, light off, with a little thirteen inch television and your nose one inch away from the screen so you don't miss a thing. Oh yeah and the earpiece to. :D

BTW-If Shannon is dead I will be p!ssed because she is a doll.

yikes, that episode creeped me out :(

i'm assuming the others have been stealing children who survived the plane crash?

charlie is starting to annoy me again...claire is going to ditch him soon and he is going to be all over those drugs.

that girl (cant remember her name, the hispanic girl) managed to make me hate her even more this episode. wonder how the original group is going to like her after she killed shannon?

and lastly im bummed shannon died...i actually liked her.

Are we sure that she is dead? A gunshot wound to the stomach isn't always fatal.... I can see the show keeping us in suspense about whether Shannon or Sawyer is going to die. Ultimately I think it will be Shannon, because Sawyer's backstory has A LOT left to it and I don't think that there is much more to say about Shannon. :2cents:

I normally am completely against male-on-female violence, but I hope Sayid kicks the **** out of her. I can't stand her. Someone needs to step up and push her down. She acts all tough around the tailies, but when the Others come into the picture, she pees her panties.

Unfortunately, it was a little non-climactic for me, as I could see it coming the whole episode, mostly because I heard who it'd be though. I was hoping it was all smokescreen by the producers, but I was wrong. It still was a good episode though. I got a little kick out of seeing Jack walk by in Shannon's flashback. And Boone looked like a flaming homo with that hair.

I normally am completely against male-on-female violence, but I hope Sayid kicks the **** out of her. I can't stand her. Someone needs to step up and push her down. She acts all tough around the tailies, but when the Others come into the picture, she pees her panties.

QUOTE]

Maybe Sayid will shoot her. He's got rounds in the clip, the one that got Shannon was the last one in her pistol. Either way, I want her to die and I see Sayid getting some form of revenge.

On another note, I'm looking forward to the story behind the tailenders.

Glad to see it was Shannon....she brings nothing to the show and is a horrible actress and kate and claire are hotter. Michelle Rodriguez is just an ugly tomboy in real life, ever role she's ever played, and now in here. The show did not need a female Sawyer on it. At least Sawyer, Mike, and Jin have woken up Mr. Echo to put her in her place.

Glad to see it was Shannon....she brings nothing to the show and is a horrible actress and kate and claire are hotter. Michelle Rodriguez is just an ugly tomboy in real life, ever role she's ever played, and now in here. The show did not need a female Sawyer on it. At least Sawyer, Mike, and Jin have woken up Mr. Echo to put her in her place.

I'm not sure if Shannon is dead; yet.

They said "someone would be lost forever". I think the "Others" snatched the woman from the group of people from the other side of the island and she is the one who is lost forever. :2cents:

Nut. You are really starting to scare me with your knowledge of this show. I can see it now with you sitting in the closet, light off, with a little thirteen inch television and your nose one inch away from the screen so you don't miss a thing. Oh yeah and the earpiece to. :D

BTW-If Shannon is dead I will be p!ssed because she is a doll.

:laugh:

....it's a 19" TV I'll have you know... ;)

Actually, Tivo is a Godsend. Just hit that rewind button whenever you think you see something ....didn't help though trying to figure out what the hell Walt said.

I agree...Shannon is a hottie...said to see her go...but hopefully there are more hotties from the tail section of the plane and we'll learn about them next week.

I'm not sure if Shannon is dead; yet.

They said "someone would be lost forever". I think the "Others" snatched the woman from the group of people from the other side of the island and she is the one who is lost forever. :2cents:

Ahhh...good pickup on the play with words that might be going on here...

I can see it being Shannon though because she has picked up some other acting roles...but maybe they are leaving her role somewhat open so she can return from time to time.

I am also thinking they might be leading us on another "numbers" chase. The front end survivors have their set of numbers (4, 8, 15.....). It seemed to me last night that they were making an emphasis on new numbers...don't quite remember what they were...but the ****y lady mentioned something like they took 30 of us on the first night, then came back and took "x" number another night...and I seem to recall one other number mentioned (9??). It got me thinking after the show...maybe the tail end survivors will have their own set of numbers.

Maybe one is coordinates for the Swan hatch...and the other is coordinates for the tail end hatch?

Also, where the hell did Desmond take off to? Why haven't we gone back to him yet?

...and I suppose it was Kate's turn to man the computer in the hatch last night since she wasn't around :(

great pull.

As for the episode tonight... incredibly boring until the last 10 minutes.

Shannon, Charlie, the baby, and the Aussie woman are the worst characters on the show... and this episode focused almost entirely on them.

Archived