Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Once in a lifetime Night at FedEX

lovemaskins

This weekend was unreal. On Thursday one of my clients (I'm a hairstylist) came in and said "I got two tickets to 'the game', you want em" (free might I add) so of course I said yeah.

So my lovely wife and I went to DC yesterday with huge grins very excited about the game. We arrived about 6 and everything was great until trying to locate the RED lot, very irritable moment. Anyway we go into the stadium and decide to check out the redskin store, and after browsing me jokin about the "ugly" first lady's of football and NOT being able to meet them we decide to leave.

Then as we were casually walkin to our seats we're approached by two suit wearing ladys who say "We decided to choose you as our fans of the game, and offer you pregame field field passes. Would you like to walk on the FIELD before the game?" I am shocked. I mean this is unreal, and I'm thinking they must be joking. This is crazy. Field passes! Of course. So we go onto the field at the 50 yard line. I see Dan Syder, I'm like 10 yards from him, then shake hands and hug GREG WILLIAMS and say "WE LOVE YOU GREG, please don't leave" and he says I'm not going anywhere jokinly.

Next we get free "Ultimate Fan jackets" and get taped to appear on the jumbo tron and then are told to enjoy your time on the field.

Then we walk around the entire field, while watching McNabb warm up, Im thinking "wow his calves are huge." After touching the field goal nets and my wife trying to get a football we stand near the players entrance, shake hands with Earnest Byner and yell at C. Griffin, who acknowledges me and smiles we see the players enter. Now I've seen the whole team come out, we're jokin about CP and Taylors socks and watch the linebackers warm up right in front of us. I cant believe how big they are. Arrington walks to within five feet us. We watch the team until like 8:15 then we have to leave the field. That was unreal, a once in lifetime experience. We go to our free seats and in the first quarter see ourselves on the tron. We start hollering to let everyone know, "THAT"S US, WOOOOOOOOOOOO." People say "they're celebrities, LOL."

Then we actually win the game and I get to rub it in to the iggle fans, which completely caps off a blessed night. I called my DAD like 6 times while I'm on the field and he's sooooooo jealous. Guys I love the skins but nights like last night just don't happen to me. The guy who gave me the tickets called me after the game and was like "dude, i look up and your tv, and those are my tickets. I told my girl, that's my barber."

Last night was one of the best experiences of my life and I'm still giddy and just had to share it with someone. :D:silly: :eaglesuck :nana: :yikes: :no: :cry: :1stplace: :rotflmao: :thumbsup: :drool: :fingersx: :doh1: :thud: :whoknows: :whew:

That sounds like an AWESOME experience!! Congrats!! ...and of course....HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!

This weekend was unreal. On Thursday one of my clients (I'm a hairstylist) came in and said "I got two tickets to 'the game', you want em" (free might I add) so of course I said yeah.

So my lovely wife and I went to DC yesterday with huge grins very excited about the game. We arrived about 6 and everything was great until trying to locate the RED lot, very irritable moment. Anyway we go into the stadium and decide to check out the redskin store, and after browsing me jokin about the "ugly" first lady's of football and NOT being able to meet them we decide to leave.

Then as we were casually walkin to our seats we're approached by two suit wearing ladys who say "We decided to choose you as our fans of the game, and offer you pregame field field passes. Would you like to walk on the FIELD before the game?" I am shocked. I mean this is unreal, and I'm thinking they must be joking. This is crazy. Field passes! Of course. So we go onto the field at the 50 yard line. I see Dan Syder, I'm like 10 yards from him, then shake hands and hug GREG WILLIAMS and say "WE LOVE YOU GREG, please don't leave" and he says I'm not going anywhere jokinly.

Next we get free "Ultimate Fan jackets" and get taped to appear on the jumbo tron and then are told to enjoy your time on the field.

Then we walk around the entire field, while watching McNabb warm up, Im thinking "wow his calves are huge." After touching the field goal nets and my wife trying to get a football we stand near the players entrance, shake hands with Earnest Byner and yell at C. Griffin, who acknowledges me and smiles we see the players enter. Now I've seen the whole team come out, we're jokin about CP and Taylors socks and watch the linebackers warm up right in front of us. I cant believe how big they are. Arrington walks to within five feet us. We watch the team until like 8:15 then we have to leave the field. That was unreal, a once in lifetime experience. We go to our free seats and in the first quarter see ourselves on the tron. We start hollering to let everyone know, "THAT"S US, WOOOOOOOOOOOO." People say "they're celebrities, LOL."

Then we actually win the game and I get to rub it in to the iggle fans, which completely caps off a blessed night. I called my DAD like 6 times while I'm on the field and he's sooooooo jealous. Guys I love the skins but nights like last night just don't happen to me. The guy who gave me the tickets called me after the game and was like "dude, i look up and your tv, and those are my tickets. I told my girl, that's my barber."

Last night was one of the best experiences of my life and I'm still giddy and just had to share it with someone. :D:silly: :eaglesuck :nana: :yikes: :no: :cry: :1stplace: :rotflmao: :thumbsup: :drool: :fingersx: :doh1: :thud: :whoknows: :whew:

Archived